LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

stoned minds think alike! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

even with a 36 hour dry it still tasted great. strong too. i should have took a bigger nug tho cause it only dried out to like a 0.3g pinner.

11 Likes

here’s an update from 5 days ago, or day 70 from flip, OG was down so i couldn’t post it here at the time… i’m going to start harvesting today and i’ll post another update soon!

hope your gardens are doing well… here’s my bodhi tree around day 69 from flip i think… maybe day 60ish since flowers showed. have been checking the trichomes daily waiting for a bit of amber, and they seemed to still be swelling a bit n foxtailing. i have 10 females but with all the flop it was too difficult for me to tell what was what so here’s a bunch of random bud shots… i think i’ll be harvesting during or just after the weekend so i’ll get lots of shots of each plant

18 Likes

They look to have turned out real well for you brother. Feel free to change the pic at the site to one of your’s should you choose. All worthy by the looks of it.

Looking forward to your thoughts as they finish.

10 Likes

Very well done Brother, you will have some fine smoke there. Peace OG

10 Likes

Woah thats some b3autiful buds there. Excellent grow man

6 Likes

very nicely done legalC

6 Likes

Set As Desktop Background…

('fo real :sunglasses:)

Yum yum.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Really nice looking plants there @legalcanada , also great female ratio too…
I have a few of @LED_Seedz’s strains now, and a female Kimbo Kush at six weeks in and 3 x St Outlaw f2’s in veg., but i really wanna pop a few each of this ( Bohdi Tree) and the strawberry creme…!
Some good hash material there too mate …
Anyway I’ll have this thread as a reference point for when I do grow some Bohdi Tree :evergreen_tree:…! Thanks guys…!
Happy growing,
Gaz

5 Likes

about to sample some of plant number 9, i cut one of the nice colas off to dry quicker on its own… it was a little moist still so i dried it out on tinfoil in the oven @ 120 for ~3 minutes… rolled up a big 2g fatty for myself - these 4 nugs fluffed out huge, i could only fit 2g in raw king size slim when i’ve rolled 6g+ joints

i put some of plant #3 in the oven at 125* for a couple minutes to dry it out last night to sample. this plant had a musty mothball kinda smell when i cut it down so i wanted to give it a try… after 1-2 days of drying that smell went away leaving the good, expected smell… and the taste and effect were excellent!

10 Likes