LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

Best of luck with them! Looking forward to the run.

4 Likes

All are still going strong.

This last summer I tried 6 sets of beans. They would get up to 2 to 3" tall and then be ate by mice. Couldnā€™t keep them away from the seedlings, Even had them in a 14" tall tub and they still got in and ate them. I tried everything decon pellets, traps plugged every hole I found with SS scrub pads. Nothing worked till I tried Tomcat bait bars. A month after I set them around the house (hidden from my dogs) We havenā€™t seen another mouse. Just the dead and dieing

So if youā€™re having problems with mice. Try Tomcat bait bars. IT WORKS!

5 Likes

December 11 - 19:45 PM
16 solo cups were filled with coco/perlite and saturated with lucas formula @ 2/3 strength (4.6gr maxibloom per gallon) seeds were placed in each, lightly covered then misted with the same solution. i have marked my anticipated favorite.

3 Likes

Oh hell. Expectations

3 Likes

it was not based off seed characteristics but instinct. i actually liked how the coco looked LOL

4 Likes

Smoke umm if ya got umm!
:joy:

2 Likes

by the way the seed looked?.. or do you have a chickenfoot too?

6 Likes

i saw a pattern in the coco - did not pay attention to seed appearance

3 Likes

25 days from wet seedā€¦

10 Likes

This will go down as one of the funniest posts, true or not!

99%

7 Likes

Looking good @Grower13 thickening up already. OG

1 Like

iā€™d like to try coco chips one time, is it similar price to other coco?

3 Likes

yeah itā€™s about same priceā€¦ warning it wonā€™t be just one timeā€¦ youā€™ve been warned

2 Likes

Couple of days in. Itā€™s the 6 in the back.

7 Likes

itā€™s been 40 hours since the seeds got ā€˜moistā€™ :smiley: nothing yet to report. i turned up the heater a bit to keep them nice and roasty

48 hours and nothing yet. will report back at 60 hours (2.5 days)

4 Likes

saw this guy breaking the surface about 66 hours in

5 Likes

Early risers work. I think we are at 100% so far on these.
No pressure.
:fearful:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

was this one of the strains you mentioned damping off being an issue or was that another?

2 Likes

That is the Starfighter, and I only had that issue with the F4ā€™s TBH. It can also be a bit tough to root from cuts at times. Weā€™ll see what the IBL does but this time of year when itā€™s on the cooler side, seeds I find tend to rot a lot easier.

I know G13 had a midget, but other than that one all have been pretty peppy and strong in this line.

3 Likes

13 out of 16 are breaking soil only 77.5 hours after planting. last run i soaked seeds for 24 hours before planting and it still took 4 more days before the first one broke soil, a couple took 5 days, so iā€™m very pleased.

here is the furthest along

6 Likes