LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

Thank you for the update gentleman. Everyone’s plants are looking nice and perky.

2 Likes

been watching @OG1969 finish his Bodhi Tree… it looks like this is gonna be a 10 week flower on these girls… set your schedules for it.

4 Likes

they are getting even taller :joy: they are kind of shaded under the canopy now that i’m getting some bud flop going on. they are getting majority of their light from reflection off the tent door, which i forgot open for a day or 2 apparently (ooops) but i will be harvesting my white widow tomorrow. that will allow me to raise them up closer to the light.

@LED_Seedz do you mind if i do a journal for this grow on another site as well, or would you prefer i don’t name the breeder/strain?

6 Likes

Post wherever you like my friend.

3 Likes

lol can’t believe i didn’t think of this earlier, but they are in the 12/12 tent :joy: i should grab some cheap LED bulbs or something to set them up a spot until the tent is empty

I’d figure out away to bury about half of the stem… knock the bottom 2/3’s of the dirt off the bottom put’em back in the cup and fill in around the stem…

1 Like

i’m not concerned about them, i’ll bury them when i up pot them, if it’s already woody i’ll shave it with an exacto

i like to use those coco fibre pots so you can bury the whole thing when you transplant but i didn’t have any at the time

1 Like

These Bohdi tree are growing super fast. Stems are holding their weight now. The fan helped.

8 Likes

game plan is… taking clones in the next week for every plant and cleaning up the bottoms a little… then if they’ve not shown themselves to be males I’m gonna put them in flower and top them and see what happens…

7 Likes

Looking perfect so far and on the move. Lovely vigor!

I’m ready.
:popcorn:

3 Likes

10 days since they broke the soil. yesterday i backfilled some of the cups with more coco and they got their 2nd feeding, again at 1.4EC

this first guys leaves has me wondering if thrips are still alive and well in my tent. a thorough search came up empty. the last guy got blown over by the fan and was laying down so i have him (and a couple others) being assisted til some stems strengthen.

will most likely veg them under 12/12 until i harvest the rest of my plants, should only be 2 more weeks or so

4 Likes

You got some critters in there for sure. Now is when you want to use a deterrent.(When it is so minimal) Something that will make them not want to be there.

2 Likes

i know for sure i have fungus gnats flying around and i probably still have thrips, my flowering plants were too big for me to eradicate them. spent like a month spraying every 2 days. sometimes every day and multiple times a day.

i’m going to order some nematodes and get a friend to grab me spinosad spray while he’s in the states this weekend. i didn’t find method 1 to be very effective so i’ll probably just get essential oils and make my own insecticidal soap. slap up some sticky traps and see what’s what.

once i harvest the last 2 plants in a couple weeks i’ll be able to fully spray down and clean the tent and dunk/submerge the lil guys in a solution. hopefully eradicate these buggers and maintain a strict IPM schedule and never deal with this again!!

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Good luck and watch your doses as you experiment. :grin:

1 Like

Do it, if you need help getting it, PM me. Spinosad is the best way to get rid of those fuckers. Two sprays and gone (keep up IPM though, only takes 1 to reproduce).

2 Likes

Nothing to see here but lush green growth and thickening stems.

On we go…

13 Likes

looking good @stain

2 Likes

39 days from wetting…

9 Likes

Looking very good guys. How soon are we flipping, or do we have a plan yet in place?

@stain @Grower13

3 Likes

Once they show sex and are a clonable size LED_seedz. I’m not going to top them, to get a good look at their true structure. I like bushes :whistle:

puffpuffpass

5 Likes