LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

The tallest one so far. Shore looking good.

7 Likes

Yo, Team 5 is killing it. Can’t wait to see the end results of all these tests

3 Likes

~14 days from breaking soil

the 16 got their third feeding today. maxibloom at 1.6EC. they seem to be doing OK vegging under 12/12 for now, its not exactly optimal but it’s what it’ll be for the next 1-2 weeks. the stems on a few are changing from that weak pinkish thing to a sturdier green stalk. thats when i consider it transitioning from seedling to veg.

7 Likes

so one confirmed male RIP… got 2 more I think are male… there are 5 I think are female … got 2 that I can’t lean either way yet…cleaned up the bottoms on the ones I think are female and took cuts for cloning from them… plan is to move them straight to the 2 gallon pots in the flower room and flip at same time…

8 Likes

Just did the very same thing with SSDD. All looking good on the Bodhi Tree, good mojo for lots of females. They put on a good show. Peace OG

5 Likes

she puts out big time…

4 Likes

Starting to get taller. None is showing off their sex yet. Got roots coming out of the pots. Wish the would show sex so I can up pot them. Guess the bigger they get the bigger cuttings I can take.

10 Likes

nice work @stain

3 Likes

Found 2 males this morning. One smells like cat piss the other smells like green grass. I will let them live for a few more weeks. To see if the smell changes and see how they look when bigger. I think I have one female but not for shore looking again in a few days. The rest are undecided.

10 Likes

That’s awesome dude, twenty six days till pre-flowers, huh? What’s your lighting on/off?

2 Likes

18/6 under T5’s 6" above the plants.

3 Likes

No need to keep either on my behalf. Mulch umm.

4 Likes

Well that changes my whole game plan! :grin: Younger plants and tender shoots ferment faster anyway

4 Likes

If you’d just shoot me a pic before they die that would be super helpful.
:wink:

4 Likes

looks like I’m going to end up with 5 boys and 5 girls … the 5 girls are going into flower within 10 days I hope…

10 Likes

Are those the 5 gals?

2 Likes

yep… got 4 boys sitting on the res now waiting for the ax…

2 Likes
3 Likes

This one is a female. I don’t have a way to do macros yet but will as soon as my boy shows me how to use his camera. I post up pictures of the pistols. She will be up potted in the morning and vegged another week or two before flowering. Cuts will be taken too.

8 Likes

I don’t need macros if you don’t. Your pictures have been just fine, and I can see the Starfighter starting to show throgh is this particular pheno.

Are you flipped, or are you just seeing sex at this age? Do you know how many days you are today?

4 Likes