LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

Sorry …what does macros mean please?

1 Like
6 Likes

29 days @LED_seedz I’m waiting for them to show sex before the flip to flower.

3 Likes

I looked again this morning to see if there is any more showing their sex yet. nada…

So I up potted the one female and it has some nice roots going. It was ready to up pot. It’s now in a 3gl pot.

never mind the label it says Bodhi tree on the other side.

12 Likes

Label ignored, quality & quantity of root noted.

Good underground pic!

2 Likes

26 days from breaking soil

switched light cycle back to 18/6 yesterday. think i’m going to go to 20/4 tomorrow. i have 2 confirmed males. none other are showing yet. i have a feeling quite a few are female but its just a hunch. haven’t inspected very closely as i saw thrips crawling on the stems of every one. sprayed the last of my method 1 pps. gonna check what the hydro store has tomorrow as i don’t want to wait to order online. planning on flowering all males in a separate area.

they just woke up and should have been watered yesterday, a little droopy. at least one more male has shown itself (the one i marked at beginning)

Male #1

Male #2 has some big balls already

6 Likes

Nice, showing sex while still in the solo cups. I wish my Durban Poison would show sex, they are about 18" and only one has shown sex.

3 Likes

Plant stress will cause all types of abnormalities which I would attribute the early sexing as well as the :cough: 12/12 lighting from the start.
:rolling_eyes:

Certainly the stress test award has already been won in this thread.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now if we can just get through flower without any inner sexing going on, all will be good in the world.

Do you have a thread going on your Durbans? I have 5 myself about to get transplanted this weekend.

6 Likes

They are in my Workshop thread. These are an F2 reproduction of Afropip’s Durban Poison. I’m testing them for a fellow on ICMag. Not sure what to do with them, they are not liking the small pots they are in, but I hate to transplant the males.

8 Likes

Found one more female this morning. So that makes 2 females 2 males and 2 that not showing yet.
Sorry that the pic is dark my camera is acting up.

8 Likes

got 5 girls and 1 undecided yet… looking to pot them up for flower this weekend…

6 Likes

got clones taken from all but 2 of them… some have already rooted…

9 Likes

well considering stains showed at 26 days as well it doesn’t sound that early, mine were just a lot smaller but they mature with age not size :slight_smile:

4 Likes

they are definitely loving the extra sunlight (20/4) running at full power (700w) and a distance of about 50" i’m not sure if over watering or PH is off so i’m going to start checking/correcting the PH and let them dry out a bit better, get them praying

was 2 more males today so i have 4 confirmed males and 1 confirmed female, 11 unknown

a couple did not like the thrips treatment i used, which was undiluted 70% isopropyl alcohol, but i am sure they will bounce back great, no thrips damage on new growth and couldn’t find any of the fuckers today

5 Likes

6 Bodhi Tree loaded… topped and placed in flowering tent… will be flipping soon…

11 Likes

Looking good team tree…

4 Likes

Having a little problem with the last 2 becoming root bound. It’s stunting their growth and slowing their showing of sex. So far there is two females and the other 2 still wont give up their sex. Up potting them in the morning and hoping the will show to be females.

The one that was up potted is doing very well. Taking cut and tossing it into flower.

Couple of pics of her.

10 Likes

Some times, if you play with the light cycle just a little bit, it will trip a male into showing.

I like that these two are waiting though. Usually, the late ones are female.

99%

Really perfect lush green color on the transplanted one.

99%

4 Likes

I’ll drop them down to 14/10 for a week hope that will make them decide. As for the late bloomers it’s what I’m hoping for too.

3 Likes

I love it man.

You are hot on the trail!

2 Likes