LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

Up potted them today. They were root bound and starting to show deficiencies. The late bloomer still hasn’t showed sex yet. Is up potted. Money says it will be a stellar girl another week in the new pot them cuts will be taken. Even if it doesn’t show sex.

This first to show female is really starting to take off. Took 3 cuts and hope she will be a keeper. (above pic)

The below pic is female #2 is showing some dif… going on. Betting a week in a bigger pot will help.

This is what they are being fed. So far they are liking it.

The three studs. Really don’t want to kill them all. Want to pick the best one smell and structure wise and make a few beans to play with. Maybe a train wreck cross…

Looks like we have 50 50 on the sex count. 6 males and 6 females. Not a bad ratio.

Thanks again @LED_Seedz puffpuffpass

10 Likes

All that new root space…

She’s going to show you what you have been waiting for. :imp:

3 Likes

Absolutely. Make beans. Plant beans.

99%

3 Likes

so i have 6 confirmed males and 9 confirmed females, 1 i’m pretty positive is female, they’re still a little upset with me for not adjusting PH and for spraying alternating insecticidal soap and diluted isopropyl alcohol. may be getting a little root bound.
i’m going to fully clean out and spray down the tent today/tomorrow, dunk them in something (altho i think i’ve killed the thrips) and up pot them this weekend. think i’ll use six 5g pots and four 3g pots if it’ll fit in my 4x4. the males are flowering in the solo cups in another room.

here are the males. the last few waterings have been unadjusted tap water and i don’t think they liked it.

here are the females. they are being fed maxibloom 6g/gallon with tapwater. switched lighting to 24/0

number 1

number 2

number 3

number 4

number 5

number 6

number 7

number 8

number 9

number 10

6 Likes

@LED_Seedz How far will these girls stretch once tossed into flower?

I’m asking because I’m stacking BT #1 Bog style in my little closet and don’t have much head room. She is @21" tall atm up potting her in the morning. Then 1 more week of veg to get the roots running into the bucket.

She’s 42 days from seed.

9 Likes

And not complaining… :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

She is a little 99 it’s been a little cold in the veg room. Bet out side in the summer it would be 4’ at least.

3 Likes

Now you got me thinking. About summer…

3 Likes

It was 77f here today among the tumbleweed. 15f yesterday morning…

3 Likes

For some reason that chicken foot made me think of my ex-wife. “Who do dat voodoo?”

4 Likes

So far I have only seen them move a little, so not too bad. @OG1969 has grown out an entire pack though and could maybe offer a little more info.

4 Likes

We are on some kind of weather, huh?

3 Likes

Have ran 4 females through flower all of the ones that were topped were around the three foor mark, didn’t get hardly any stretch the untopped was over four feet. Tie them down brother @stain if you have to. They are vegged under led which may help have only had two plants lately go over the top if the stakes. Should be manageable . Peace OG

3 Likes

i finally moved my hygro/thermo back in the tent from the drying area and its been 90* and 10% RH… i think up potting them will raise the RH a bit and i cranked the exhaust fan up to max, brought it down to 80*

went and bought 50L of coco, going to dunk and drench them all with spinosad tonight, do you think i should wait a week to transplant? to make sure all thrips are dead?

edit: ya i think these babies are ready for a transplant… gonna wait a few days for the spinosad soil drench to do its job i think tho

6 Likes

I need to make a retraction and get my eyes checked…

Went to up pot what I thought was females. Looped them again and found that they weren’t females. The big one was a male along with 4 others. So only one female out of 6 started. The males are chicken food now.

Up potted the one female in a 7 gl bucket and 3 cuts taken. Will give it one more week while the plant I have in the 400w box finishes up. Then toss into flower under the 400w hps.

7 Likes

Did you snag pics of the confirmed males before you destroyed them…sure would like a good look at them please.

6 Likes

Only the ones in this thread posted above. Was a little upset today when I found out. I just ripped them out with a tear and didn’t get pics. The one above with the pen in the pic is a male…

4 Likes

i think they’re going to take off in their new pots… pretty sure the spinosad has taken care of the thrips but i’ll spray again in 3 and 6 days. i think they were a little root bound and mad at me

13 Likes

Just a little root bound? Look at that bottom! Pretty healthy considering how dense it is.

:eye:

99%

6 Likes

wow, that is insane root growth, she is yearning to be free! is that a 100% coir mix in the cups? Seems to support a lot of root growth. :+1:

6 Likes