LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

it was coco perlite maybe 75/25, i tried transplanting in to 50/50 but i think it’s probably more like 60/40.
i never should have let them get to that point they should have been transplanted a month ago so i hope to see them explode with growth soon. i’ve ordered a more powerful fountain pump for my cloner from china and will be taking 2 cuts from each of the 10 females when it arrives, hopefully 1-2 weeks

8 Likes

will be flipping my 5 girls today… took me a couple weeks to get them happy in their new home.

6 Likes

The one girl is on its second day of flower under 400w hps. Will take pics at 7 days for an update. Till then PuffPuffPass

5 Likes

yes i’m trying to get my girls happy after their transplant… i think i was blasting them with too much light so i’ve turned my fixture from 700 to ~350 watts to encourage a bit of stretching, will watch and adjust further if needed. what is the flowering time for this strain?

todays been 50 days since they broke soil

3 Likes

Picture of the one Bodhi tree @ 7 days…

A small stretch so far. Thinking I’ll need to pinch off some of those huge fan leafs to give the lowers more light.

7 Likes

Is this under a 1000W?

You might get good light penetration once it stretches, if it stretches??

99%

4 Likes

Just a 400w hps in the little box. Will give it another week to se if the lower branches grow past the large leafs.

4 Likes

Since I got only one female I dropped the last 6 in water tonight.

3 Likes

Lovin this thread! Keep up the good work guys! Sounds like a very promising strain.

4 Likes

i finally have them praying again, and the color is coming back. after lowering the light from 700w to 350w i’ve noticed some nice growth the past few days, they are starting to stretch out a bit. this was my first time vegging with this fixture, i think it was overkill even at 4-5 feet distance.

numbering starts at bottom right corner, always counting right to left from 1-10, so legend is

10, 9, 8
7, 6, 5
4, 3, 2, 1

2 is very compact still

4 is bushiest, new growth is nice and green

10 is starting to branch out, may be tallest

8 Likes

Dropped the last 6 seed last night. 5 sank 1 floater. 2 have cracked will tail. All in peat pucks and we’re off to the races again. Hoping for 6 females and one male. The complete opposite of the last sprouting.

Looking good Legalcanada

5 Likes

Here’s hoping you get the right mix.

5 Likes

Those plants look starved keeping it real. I would feed whatever your using and at least double it. That issue has nothing to do with a light source.

You’ll notice everyone else s plants have huge dark green leaves. This is another strain of mine that goes damn near black in flower. They can eat, and will.

7 Likes

Bodhi Tree 10 days into 12/12… the show is about to begin… 5 different females… I see a couple looking like stars…

10 Likes

Diggin the restructuring Igor did on these.

3 Likes

I’ll get some real good pics of each one at 2 weeks when I pull them out to get the support added they need for heavy flowers

2 Likes

he was such a gigolo… his offspring will be many… his frost factor is off the charts… from what I’ve seen he was predictable… and his babies are stable… but there is the that crazy bitch he tangled with… or was that a son… I can’t remember.

5 Likes

Popped the last 6 and 6 are above the soil. Come on females…

The one female is @ 12 days into flower. The stretch is on going. Surprised to see the lower branches all most above the main cola. Trimmed off a few of the fans to give the lower branches a little more light.

11 Likes

Bodhi Tree 13 days in12/12… time to clean up the lowers and get them staked up… nice heavy duty stems… got my eye on a couple of them for superstar potential… buds are set… not expecting them to get much taller… so far I’d call Bodhi Tree a medium difficulty to grow… with average stretch… I have clones from each one… don’t want to miss the best one… I expect some awesomeness from them.

girl#1

girl#5

7 Likes

Girl#4

Girl#9 the shortest girl…

6 Likes