LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

Girl#7… the most different than the others… she is the tallest… and has more color in the stems than the others and is a little easier to clone than the others…

10 Likes

@stain … hope you had a good birthday and was high as you wanted to be… btw … there’s nothing more valuable than a good woman.

4 Likes

Thanks @Grower13 It was a great day and was buzzed to the max. As for a good woman. I got an Angel from heaven !!!

Remember. A good girl lays there and takes it. A bad girl helps…lol

6 Likes

i think it was mostly just the rootbound which had them so pathetic looking, or just deficiencies due to the container size and only feeding 1ce daily. most have recovered fully and have nice green growth, a few are either still recovering or hungrier than the rest. will be shooting for tip burn now.

pics from feb 11

lady 1

lady 2

7 Likes

all tips and suggestions welcome. i’m very inexperienced, this is only my second grow, so thanks in advance for your help everyone!

6 Likes

If you are going to up the food then I will just sit back and watch them grow. Rockem they can handle some food. Peace OG

6 Likes

From what little I know of these. They can eat as much as you can feed them. Bump up the food.

6 Likes

yes i need to go buy more nutrients, have only been feeding around 1000ppm, will crank it up

5 Likes

@legalcanada how often are you watering?.. and what are you feeding them?

2 Likes

maxibloom dry nutrients, feeding every watering, was once daily but only every 2nd day in the bigger pots until roots fill out a bit more

2 Likes

i think this image is the truest display of color, the rest seem to be auto adjusting to appear yellower than they actually are under the 3500k lights, but there is no denying they were very unhappy! i think watering only 1ce a day was insufficient considering they were in solo cups for 45 days. they seem to be on the up and up now, they’ve improved even since these pictures were taken on the 11th. will update again tomorrow. thanks!

8 Likes

Have you tried using the maxigrow up to the point of flower, maxibloom is specifically formulated for flowering and fruiting.
Also some of the ones I keep in solo’s too long they will start doing funky stuff until they spread their roots in the new soil and will start getting their correct colors back.

2 Likes

no i’ve never tried maxigrow i saw somewhere saying maxibloom could be used for lucas formula veg+bloom and i was trying to minimize investment and complexity for my first grow and it gave fairly decent results, but i only had a 2.2lb bag which is almost empty. i was thinking of switching to megacrop but i may just check out whats available locally tomorrow so i don’t have to wait for shipping. i think they might have maxigrow and maybe koolbloom? i already know they don’t have maxibloom.

3 Likes

I thought lucas formula was not using bloom from the 3 part series during veg… and not using grow during the flowering phase… I think you may be over watering some… learn to water when the pots get light… learn to let the weight of the pot tell you when to water… plants suffer when they stay to wet for to long… maybe fill one of your pots with dry soil and compare it to the weight of your plants in their pots…

3 Likes

Good solid advice right there @Grower13 , first thing I ever try to teach new growers is the skill to correctly hydrate the medium so that the plants perform like the genetics they carry and are not trying to constantly adjust to what we are doing to them which sadly holds them back from the day they germ and is cumulative through the end of flower…our goal should and be to assist the plant the best way possible and then get out of the way and let nature do its thing…it is very silly to think we are growing plants…we are simply the errand boys to something nature has been doing for many eons. :peace:

6 Likes

Here is a few pictures of the BT showing that the side branches are above the main cola.

cap over main cola that shows the branches around it.

under

younglings

10 Likes

Bodhi Tree just came onto the market… and hopefully a US market will be available soon.

https://grow-legal.com/product/bodhi-tree-led-seedz/

6 Likes

I believe it is. There was a button on the far left where you could choose where you were.

4 Likes

Day 17 in flower for Bodhi Tree in my garden… stretch appears to have stopped around day 13 or 14 under my LED light… of course plants under LED don’t typically stretch as much as they do under HPS… already seeing frost on the small buds… will post a couple pics this evening… shaping up to be some sexy girls in a few weeks…

9 Likes

plants 3 + 4 seem to have fully recovered and are growing quickly

plant #10 (and 6, 7 and 9) are only just beginning to show new green growth so hopefully rebound quickly

the shipping is US domestic, i think it’s in the FAQ but maybe i should make it more clear (i.e. item description).

7 Likes