LEDSeedz Seed drop info, and where to get them

Good evening all. This thread will contain information on seed drops before they happen anywhere else. It will also remain the only public site where new things are tested. Two things I have mentioned in the past and as long as OG will have me I will stay true to my word.

Where to begin, things have been going good for a while now and I have stayed working on my lines. Just haven’t made many public posts in a while here basically because I have just been super busy with work and family. As some of you know my health has not been the best as well, but I have bounced back well and feeling good. I do want you to know that I appreciate all of the PM’s about seeds and while I have always said I would only use a vendor I wanted to make sure without a reasonable doubt that I would get together with not only someone that I trust, but someone I feel everyone wanting and buying genetics would trust. This place is an invite only site meaning it’s not like your other public sites where there are 50 to 100 breeders. There are maybe 10 of us and when I say use I am talking about a small circle of guys of which some go back years. Bodhi, Duke Diamond, Skunk VA to name a few and it’s a nicely done spot.

The sort of bad news. They ship to Canada, UK, and of course USA. The good news, if we know each other you can email me at ledseedz@protonmail.com and I may or may not be able to help you out.

How do I get to the site?

1. If you have an Instagram account follow me at LED_Seedz. Information has already been posted at my account on where they will be.
  2. If you are also on Instagram give headiegardens1 a follow. That account will have drop info constantly on all the breeders.
  3. You will need to send an email with the title “Here from OG” and on the inside of said email all you need to add is “Looking for the password”

You will be sent back an email with instructions oh how to get to the site, and how to create an account there.
email = shoe@HeadieGardens.com

The site right now shows 10 of my strains. I currently have 29 [I am okay with releasing] worked and tested strains and several will also be making it over there in time. Right now it shows that they are all sold out. Once you have an account established you be able to click on anyone’s strain, and if it restocking as soon as it is dropped you will be notified. There were just two drops last week, and I believe Duke is about to do a drop there really soon as in, if you log in to IG within the next hour Duke will be going live. Tell them LEDSeeds sent ya [little insider info for ya not made public.]

I believe my lines will be dropping in about two weeks. They are all in his hands already and in sealed non tamper proof seals. More protection that you are indeed getting the real seeds unlike most spots.

Please give them a couple of days to get the info to you. If you have any questions or problems please let me know.

Kind regards,

PJ
LEDSeedz

36 Likes

These will be the first ten to drop. I am also going to drop the Starfighter IBL. Also while supplies last if you buy two packs of LEDSeedz you will receive a free pack of Starfighter at F4.

23 Likes

Thanks for being here man. I’ll be grabbing some. Always important to support each other. :v:

@LED_Seedz what’s the flower time on grass monkey?

3 Likes

Welcome back and I’m glad you’re feeling better. The
Cherry Menthol Ice sounds like the perfect blend. On my short list fo sho! Nuttn’ but love bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

56-63 days finished.

5 Likes

what a wonderful world it can be…

5 Likes

At first I thought that last pack was actually glue & :thinking: WTF?!

Model Cement. :smile: like airplane glue :relieved: :fog: :sparkles:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Very cool! I was eyeing those listings on headiegardens just yesterday! Even more excited now to see what’s to come!

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be ordering a pack of that model glue for sure.

4 Likes

I’ll probably get some too :arrow_up:(lol.)
Nice line-up what about st Outlaw and strawberry cream - are they coming out soon or …?

Gaz

3 Likes

New drop looks fire! Can’t wait.
No Sexy m. f this round?

10 Likes

Beautiful! Plus 10 characters…

1 Like

Hello growing friends , i am from Sweden, and i dont now if i get this.right .
But i send an email.and we Will se .
Hope i can be apart of this .
Love and light from Sweden

5 Likes

Model Cement ya mean?
:wink:

Street Outlaw will be replacing the Creme Brulee once it is sold out which shouldn’t be long. Only 10 packs are available of the CB. [if it becomes a requested strain later I have the parents to make more] Strawberry Cream F2’s are about 3/4 done as we speak and will be dropping in the near future. I hit a Jam pheno trying to isolate that terpene profile. I’ll try and post some pics in my insider thread at the finish.

The Sexy M.F. is down to my stash at this point. I’ll be searching through whats left to make F2’s and a few other hybrids next up. Seeds are going down this afternoon as a matter of fact.

You’ve never said much about the smoke? Most tell me it’s pretty over to top and pure sleepy night night?

6 Likes

Damn gotta jump on that creme brûlée! Thanks for info on limited pks left.

2 Likes

Little better look of that label

:wink:

14 Likes

I have had it in flower for like 4 months and I haven’t got to smoke it yet :rage:, The last cycle it was in was the one with the fire so I didn’t try it, but I am gonna harvest on saturday so I will know in about two weeks! yoo hoo! I will do a smoke report when she is done with some dried bud shots, but I can tell you i am very pleased with the plant until now. All plants look very similar in all aspects which is exactly what one wants when buying seeds.

4 Likes

I like the packaging

2 Likes

I just saw that you had a fire yesterday. So sorry to hear and I had several bulb explosions over the years but never a fire.

I just saw that you had a fire yesterday. So sorry to hear and I had several bulb explosions over the years but never a fire. Hopefully it ends up being worth the weight for ya. I did set a tray of those to start going this afternoon as well.

Look forward to what you think. It’s not like a lot of dark purple plants you see today. This one actually kicks pretty good ass.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you dude!

5 Likes

22 Likes