LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

Hi everyone this is the place i have carved out for team #1 Led Seeds test log. This space is primary reserved for this topic and the team mates to put a good record. @Uncle_Al, @Viva_Mexico, @DavesNotHere @Herbie . I am sure that when we each of us gets positive comments we appreciate the input,but we got to keep log on track and so if you get too far away from topic or need a lot of discussion you will probably get moved to another topic.

14 Likes

Got my pack today and as soon as I can get the clones out of the dome they’re getting cracked.

15 Likes

Wooo hooo! Super excited!

8 Likes

Best of luck gentleman. Only tip I can give is baby them in the beginning. They have been quite sensitive to damp off early on but I used an easy to work with mother for this F gen.

Looking forward to the show!

PS, you also have one other joining you, who don’t even know yet.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

My preferred start the day smoke…

1 Like

Little Holiday extras are always good.

Nice show!

3 Likes

Package arrived :wink:

4 Likes

welcome to team #1. glad to have you. how soon you guys gonna germ? I will put mine in water 15min after they arrive, whenever that will be.

4 Likes

I’m going to soak them as soon as the new clone root and my dome frees up. So next week some time

3 Likes

@Herbie, did you join my team as well? You got one of your own already.

2 Likes

Anyway i am looking over my germination to seedling stage. I liked what i was able to get out of a single 16oz. Cup. I particularly liked being able to watch root development. I am leaning to the cup for the for the first few sets of leaves, then moving to a #3 pot and finally into a 4/5 gallon bucket. The square or rectangular buckets use up the space better so i will be getting more into the same space. All my current grows should be done with 12/12 by time these are ready to go in

4 Likes

I’ll be starting mine in the same manner, in double stacked solo cups, after a 24 soak in earthworm extract to inocculate the seedling as soon as it emerges. This should also help to fight of and damping off. After they out grow the cups I’ll move them to 7" square pots until they show sex or the 9" if they need it, then the females will all go directly into my big 65 gallon pot to finish out.

5 Likes

hey teammates! how are we looking? anything new? I am still waiting for the mail.

4 Likes

Geez it’s been 2 weeks since arrival here, I have my veg table cleaned off last night except for 4 clone plants

4 Likes

And so it begins lol. I was only gonna start 9 but we had a casualty of harsh mailing, so Im running all the 11 remaining seeds. I’ll let them soak till later tonight when I get done with family stuff, then put them in rapid rooter plugs soaked in worm extract. The change comes cause I’m also gonna have some fresh clones to get domed together.

12 Likes

Good luck with this run @DavesNotHere.

I’ll be watching for you!

99%

6 Likes

Shit I only got 12 seeds, well I got to get them popping. But to do that I got to get the beds ready so the sprouts have somewhere to go

3 Likes

I’m beyond jealous of yall!

5 Likes

So far we have one should up with three more right behind. I did however in my stonedness managed to plant two seeds in one plug and after checking every plug I couldn’t find which one it was. So we’ll just have to split them up when they appear.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update brother. Looking forward to your show.
:wink:

What is this worm extract you speak of?

3 Likes