LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

The LED-Seedz items ship from the US and denomination can be USD. Currency selection is on a pop-out along the left hand side of the screen. Other items are international.
Details in the FAQ section, “where do you ship from? most products ship from UK with tracking. LED Seedz ships from USA.”

9 Likes

Thank You that clears that up.

4 Likes

I just ordered from them, got some Starfigher F4, took 4 days from payment. Everything fine so far, i havent popped any yet but not worried about that.

Hope that helps

Update* i popped a few and they came up in less than 72 hours, no soak.Good stuff!

6 Likes

Transplanted 3/5 remaining starfighter clones into 15 gallon pots out in the jungle. Left to right are #5,#2,#6. It started to rain so I didn’t get to transplant #3 and #4, but I’ll prolly do it after the rain stops.

I still have one clone of #5 that’s my keeper clone momma

10 Likes

Got #3(left) and #4(right) in their 15 gallon pots out in the jungle. These two are both about 24"tall where as the other three are all around 12".

8 Likes

Those should be fun, and I haven’t seen any of these grown outdoors as of yet. How large can you let them get?

3 Likes

As large as they can honestly. They’re in a small open area surrounded by evergreens. So unless you’re looking straight down there isn’t even a chance of seeing them.

4 Likes

I bet if you ever wanted to see a 10ft Starfighter, that you’re going to in a few months

4 Likes

Purchased some of these recently. Very excited.

9 Likes

I gave my army vet buddy the extra clones I had of #2 and #6 to help his PTSD. They’re currently in 5 gallon pots filled with some of my living soil under 8 citizen cobs. They are at day 2 or 3 of flower.

9 Likes

Checked on the girls and they’re still alive and there. We didn’t get as much rain as I had hoped and the smaller ones were really thirsty so I water them all. I’ll check on them tomorrow and see if they’ve perked up.

9 Likes

Here’s a look at the girls outside today. They all seem to be really happy with their new environment. This should be really interesting to finish out. Hopefully they have a late September finish.

Edit: After I took the pics I cleaned up the dead and yellow leafs.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see how this grow turns out!!!

1 Like

Here’s some pics of how the girls are doing outside. I think I might not have cut the ocean forest soil enough judging from the burning.

10 Likes

still gonna be pretty big though

1 Like

Here’s the two clones at my padawan’s house. They’re at two weeks today. They’re also in the same soil as mine, completely different environment being on average in the low 70’s, and slightly mixed light spectrum with a mix of 4000k and 3500k.

Edit: Each clone was vegged two weeks in the 5 gallon pots prior to flower. They both are getting LST training and fill a 2’x2’ area.

7 Likes

The two clones at the padawan’s are doing great. They’re at about 4 weeks and all triched out already. They both reek of over ripe fruit with #6 having a more skunky funky smell.

7 Likes

The girls outside are still rocking out. I didn’t check on them for two weeks so they were forced to go thru heat + drought stress, but they took it like champs. The two bigger girls lost some lower leafs but overall weren’t dramatically effected. The three smaller girls are still really bushy, but have started to gain some neck to them.

The bigger girls are #3(left) and #4(right). The smaller girls are #2(left), #5(middle), and #6(right).

P.s. does anybody know the NPK of raccoon shit? One decided to take a shit off to the side of #6 which is the far right plant of the three smaller girls.

10 Likes

Pick them biscuit’s and toss them on the ground and keep rolling bro…OD is looking nice, gonna be a treat to see these outdoors, I don’t remember seeing and OD grow with PJ’s SF.

3 Likes

We missed weeks 5 so here’s some week 6 of the starfighter clones at the padawan’s. I haven’t been over there to see them personally yet, but he says the girl in the last two pics is drinking heavy while the other girl is steadily moving along. The only thing besides water has been topdressings of oyster she’ll powder.

9 Likes