LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

Did you really have to post this?

That is painful to look at.

BTW that is severe osteoarthritis & a piece of neglect

2 Likes

Well that was certainly disgusting.
Anyway let’s do a little update, I have watered them a second time. Only about 40cc. For each cup. No one is looking in trouble for damp off

Here lookit some roots
Under the lights

10 Likes

There needs to be a dislike button for things like this…

5 Likes

Let’s do it again, all 11 seedlings looking healthy. Most are
3 3/4" tall some are four inches,a couple are not that wide. Second sets of leaves on all plants third set emerging on some. Third plain H2o watering. Under 6 Fluorescent bulbs.
Temps are on low side due to local cold weather

Uploading…

10 Likes

Rockin’ along with Uncle Al.

99%

4 Likes

I had a runt that didn’t like life without a bubble, but it never got past the cotyledon stage. The rest are doing great, most still have some leaf crinkle going on.

5 Likes

What do you suppose the crinkle is?

99%

3 Likes

I think krinkle is wet

5 Likes

That’s my thinking as well. I’m hoping they grow out of it. One has normal looking leaf sets, the rest all have a crinkle

5 Likes

Very early in the game.

I have every confidence.

99%

3 Likes

For reference I am in 16 oz. Cups I use the clear cup so I can see the roots and guage total soil moisture
When I last watered I only put 40cc. In each cup 20cc at a time allowing the soil to soak it up in between.

4 Likes

Hey buds! What’s up? I feel like a desperate crack head. Everytime I walk by the window I have to look outside to see if there is a letter anywhere. The mailman brought junk mail the other day so I know he is still alive and delivering mail. I have faith this week the letter will arrive. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

IDK man the postal service can be terrible international.

5 Likes

Yea, and it was the worst time of year. I hope they show soon, today I am installing 7 more 4x8 tables and I would love to be able to put them in there.

5 Likes

Judging by Uncle Al’s seedlings I can say with some certainty that it is not a genetic issue. If it were he would be seeing this as well.

I’m guessing the medium and or a combination of worm poo maybe? Not seen this in any plant in 4 generations.

Never had any package take this long in any part of the world myself.

6 Likes

I noticed that too. I’m thinking it’s from too strong of light and 100% humidity. I didn’t plan on being the stress tester, but I guess I am lol.

5 Likes

Here is the best plant sick guide i’ve yet to come across https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688
Also jw what’s your ph, humidity, are you feeding anything, and are your using ro or tap water?

5 Likes

Yup high humidity won’t allow perspiration water gets trapped in leaves. The plants can’t draw up more water/nutrients from the soil and you get nute deficiencys.

3 Likes

Me either. The irony is that every single order I have ever PAID for and had shipped here always arrive. I think that my max was 6 or 7 weeks. I sent two letters to @legalcanada on the same day and they took like 4 or 5 weeks for the first one and 2 weeks later for the second one. I have also had letters shipped from the U.K sent on the same day and arrived two weeks apart.

6 Likes

that’s how it’s done! Bravo.

3 Likes