LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

Looks elongated and female to me.
:slight_smile:

Nice turnaround everyone!

Now we are looking fed.

7 Likes

When will the postal service smile on @Viva_Mexico?

5 Likes

I still look every single day with crossed fingers. I was losing hope and talked to a seed hoarding friend that lives here and he said he is still waiting on a letter mailed in October. That gave me hope. Rebellions were built on hope. hope allowed the rebels to destroy the death star so anything is possible.

10 Likes

Hope was my exwives’ drinking friends name, hope was popular at last call. She had big boobs and a gremlin face.
Alcohol has started and ended very many relationships.

5 Likes

I like big boobs. I like a drunk girl with big boobs even more!

8 Likes

@LED_Seedz here what it looks like now. It looks more like a naner, none of the others look like they are even close to their reveals.

8 Likes

Really looks like stipules me…it doesn’t really resemble any sexual features of a female or male cannabis plant. Just my .02 :peace:

6 Likes

I’m with Kraven on this in a holding pattern yet.

2 Likes

Agreed!

plus a bunch of stuff

3 Likes

Just keep watching the plant, that stuff is all too small

4 Likes

Here’s the state of the starfighters this week. The two that were sad are still kinda sad but they’re perking up, slowly but surely. Everybody else is doing really nice. I wiped their bottoms, gave them all numbers, and took two clones from each. Hopefully the want to live.

Here’s a couple of pics of strange things I found while wiping bottoms. First is a three leafed bracket.

Second is a leaf that took it’s symmetry and split. Literally.

P.s. the white spots are not PM, I sprayed all the plants but the two in the big house is a mix of my water soluble amendments and micros. The white is either micros from the soil balance of the Azos. I’m going with Azos.

6 Likes

Vey interesting genetic anomalies…be curious to see if they are site specific… or it is repeated in additional tester grows. :peace:

4 Likes

I’m thinking site Specific. I took them on a trip thru the jungle. The ones that had those leafs both were ones that had bad reactions to super high humidity and light.

2 Likes

I’m a little behind posting but here they are all 11 are still with us, a lot less wrinkly after I let them dry up some, all are darker on top, and only the yellow leaves left during dry up. Most are 6 to 8 inches tall

Let’s see how they sex up I’m going to blast them 12/12 till they show

8 Likes

Seat of the pants says it’s colder in here but the thermometer disagrees

2 Likes

Now you have them right, Nice rebound. These will not stretch much at all so be careful flipping too early. Once they get flipped, they don’t like reverting back so much. For sure not the easiest strain to grow, but if you can keep them happy they will treat you right. The big wrinkles are totally normal as well on these girls. I dig the way they show out in flower.

5 Likes

she is much easier to deal with as a mature plant… when I ran Starfighter it was difficult as a young plant… the clones I’ve run of it for the last 2+ years are much easier to keep happy…but I had rather flower from clones than seeds anytime… in fact the Bodhi Tree I’m running now are my first plants from seed I’ve flowered in a while… I usually kill off the the plant from seed after I get a couple clones to root.

5 Likes

Another week in the books. I transplanted all of them into two gallon pots last night and got them with a compost tea. Hopefully they start to get happy again. The clones are doing good, just waiting to see roots to get a number on how many live.

7 Likes

Moved them all over to the summer home to start sexing/flowering. About two more weeks and the scarlet queen’s will be done and the female starfighters will be transplanted to the big no till pot.

7 Likes

Day 4 of flower for the starfighters. They are liking the new pots and perking back up.

14 Likes