LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Yeah pretty much the same , she is just getting going. She was stout going into flower , may not need any staking. Not a ton of upward movement yet but is bulking all over. OG

4 Likes

Thanks for the input, how many females did you end up growing out? Can’t wait to see the frost on these things!

3 Likes

This thread goes well with a nice Dark Roast, and a vape full of Sunshine Daydream to get your morning going. Thank you all very much for the feedback so far, and the love you’re giving the girls!

If the Instant Cookies cut is flimsy you may need to add some silica to your regiment. I typically don’t use a stake on her until about the 2nd week of flower when I trim the lowers back.

That said that is one of the traits I choose in the original F2 Starfighters among other things, and each generation after, and it has improved several lines. I bet she hardens off for you, but maybe a little later than the S.Outlaws.

9 Likes

Should have said “flimsier” not flimsy. Lol.

BIG difference. My bad.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Hello all hope you and your gardens are doing well. Street Outlaw #7 rolling along day 13 of 12/12 about 7 days since pistils were seen. So this will be day 7 of flower, Peace OG.

Looking forward to seeing the other ladies as well

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. A couple more days 9 days for #7 , Peace OG.

8 Likes

Excuse me sir, but your balls are showing:

Yup, got the first male out of the bunch, I got my eye on another but going to give it a little more time just to make sure. Other than that the garden is going great, plants are looking green and healthy.

11 Likes

These plants look beautiful.

Love the dark colors and uniform appearance.

Niiice!

4 Likes

Thanks 99, keeping it simple here is the name of the game. Find out what does and doesn’t work then add or eliminate from there.

3 Likes

Day 11 of flower here. All the other plants are rockin. Should be a good show coming.Peace OG.

13 Likes

The wee kitty is soooo cute :slight_smile:mechelle xx

3 Likes

Sorry. Nice plants too.lol! Got bit carried away when I seen the cat hr he . Mechelle x

3 Likes

Street Outlaw #7 day 13 of flower.

She should be a frosty. Here is a sample just harvested from the mom- Icookie.
Peace OG

12 Likes

Here are a couple quick pics for an update. Found one more male out of the bunch so that 2 confirmed males thus far. I need to transplant these things very soon. I am waiting for the new flower room to get done, little behind schedule.

12 Likes

Howdy y’all!
Everyone’s S.O. plants are looking awesome!

So, before I do a quick photo update I have some news- the giant GG#4 s1 decided to throw a second wave of male flowers and hit every girl in my garden, including the Street Outlaws. It’s not too bad, but you will notice the pregnant action here and there.

Anyway…This line is absurd. The frostiest stuff in the garden, hands down. Still no need for stakes and they are bulking up now. They are hungry too, can barely keep up!

Stay hazed
Jake

13 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. @Blowingupjake @hewhocoruptz nice looking plants all. Have #7 sitting 16 day flower, and yes they are going to be some frosty ones. Peace OG.

7 Likes

Man buddy you got them looking proper, nice work

5 Likes

You too OG, always rocking a solid grow show. :peace:

4 Likes

Wow 16 days since you flipped them to 12/12? If so then they bloom reeeeeealy fast :smiley: Really frosty after such a short amount of time! Good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No real reason to doubt him @Fisch…is there? I have been knowing OG many years and can say fosure he grows circles around 90% of the grows I have seen in the last 30 years or so…

3 Likes