LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

I used them as well and loved them had all the powerveg bulbs, then I went led and love them just as much with a little less cost to use. OG

3 Likes

soon ha ha ha and 20 char

2 Likes

Hello all hope your gardens are doing well. Plants are doing well. My brother is back in the hospital, so a little scattered over here.
The 2 in solo’s are leaning heavy to the male side the others not sure yet. May just top them and get them ready for flower, Peace OG.

10 Likes

I am sorry for your brother’s continued struggles.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family my brother.

99%

4 Likes

Happy looking plants, as usual. @OG1969
That light really makes your pics stand-out!
I can’t wait to see you flower them.
Positivity and love to your brother from us all :heart:

2 Likes

Do it up. I doubt they are going to stretch much, and I am hopeful they don’t need any stakes for a while if at all so I wouldn’t push that on them if they don’t need it.

Positivity to the family always! That’s always first, and zero worries from me if you get scattered.
:wink:

6 Likes

Thanks all for the well wishes. Hoping for the best here. Will get these topped tonight and get a clone or two of each going into flower and see what happens they have to show sex sooner or later.
Peace OG

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Moving things along here. The 5 in the 3 gallons will be heading to flower, not a 100 % sure on sex yet. They aren’t really showing much. 3 of the 5 were topped( 6 and 7 were not) and from the pics at least a couple different phenos. Hoping for a few nice ladies, will clone from flower once sexed. Still have the 2 that are looking male in the solo’s, will check them tomorrow and make sure Peace OG.

8 Likes

Your plants are doing beautifully, as always.

Still keeping vigil on this end!

99%

3 Likes

Plants are starting to uptake more water which is cool. All but one plant are looking pretty good. I’ll post some pictures of that plant tomorrow.

8 Likes

No worries brother. I personally kill all stragglers if they effect the timing at all. No need to save it on my account.

A question to all running these. Would you say that you are properly lit, meaning do you have enough wattage over your plants?

I can’t tell if the inter node branching is being restricted by lack of light or just real tight fan leaves covering the lowers? Crowded maybe?

In any event, thank you guys for keeping up with the thread!

Being done very well! Blessings

7 Likes

Running 370 actual watts of led in veg so they should have plenty of light. They were crowded for a minute but have plenty of space now.
OG

4 Likes

Howdy y’all

Three showing tiny little man parts

Five undecided

Transplant and top coming soon.

Stay hazed
Jake

P.S. I don’t know about y’all, but a couple members of my outlaw gang REEEEEK already. A very sharp, dank smell… enticing.

8 Likes

I was noticing the same thing the other day on mine. We are close have 2 malez and 5 undecided atm. Peace OG

3 Likes

Right side male is a Starfighter leaner. The other two while a bit different are a good showing of the two parents combined. Thank you for the top down shots. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s gonna be hard tossing them into the bin with the Pink Floyd males. Doing a group burial this afternoon if anyone has any last words…

3 Likes

Got the new set up rockin, plants are in need of a transplant. I think they are digging the new t5. I know I am.

7 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Doing good here, the 2 males in solo’s were removed.

Then the 5 still to get sexed, will start getting them into flower. They have to show here at some point.

Bag in veg for another day or two, Peace OG

12 Likes

Transplant day was a success. Hope everyone has a dope ass weekend.

Deuces

16 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. All doing good here, patiently awaiting sex one way or the other. Have one here in the pics thought male then it turned out to be a leaf? So here we have them minus #4 who is in flower now day 4.
Peace OG

12 Likes