LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

Yup, many thanks for the few days you visited and helped me design and build out my rooms… Will never be w/o a computer controlled environment again either. :peace:

7 Likes

Looky :eyes: Somethings are happening!

Errrr, yeah this one is really ambiguous :joy:

3 Likes

Me as well… 3 girls 1 boy and 2 undecided
But a couple shots

Can’t get a good one but this is a crab claw from the top

4 Likes

I am convinced its the very low RH your region is experiencing. You can spray the bottoms of the containers and trays so that there is evaporation in the area of the plants. When things are that dry, they will appreciate the additional water vapor in the air near them.

4 Likes

Great macro pics! You’ll nail those f¥ckers before they can ruin the the lives of the little girls! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

They are eating like crazy, The bottom leaves are damn near black, the new growth are green then are going to that deep dark green purple black color as they get bigger.

Should I keep feeding them the same more often? or should I give them more food to start with in the beginning of the week?

I started them at 400ppm this week and they are already down to 150ppm and its only been 2 days.

5 Likes

Probably time to bump it up a bit. If they are eating that fast they gonna explode with growth!

3 Likes

Honestly they look starved for air. Leaves are way larger than they should be indicating a lack of CO2. Is this the final resting spot for these?

As for food strength i use 400s on one week olds. I’d be at around 1100 at this point but I think with the lack there of CO2 it may cause issues.

7 Likes

Ok I gotchya, I’ll increase the ventilation, and boost them up on their weekly nutes.

Once they are sexed they will be cloned for an Ebb and Flow table set to flower. One clone will be saved for a mother

Thanks for the advice @LED_Seedz

7 Likes

Roux. Can you add a bit of willow water to your feed. (Salicylic acid) has been found to be beneficial in keeping plants under led healthier. I’m liking what I’m seeing being tested for @LED_Seedz at the min especially that naughty monkey.

2 Likes

Something else I just learned. Thank you for sharing your expertise with us!

7 Likes

I increased ventilation for the tent. The air exchange is about 2:1 every minute now. Also increase air flow within the tent by adding fans. Temp remains at 68-70, RH 50-60%.

Changed and clean reservoir today. Started at 800ppm. Will increase if they eat through that in a week.

Hoping to get back on track here

Thanks @LED_Seedz and @Jellypowered

Nope, but my new location does have willow trees so maybe. It’s it as simple as soaking the willow in water and that’s it?

4 Likes

Interesting @LED_Seedz. Great information. Thanks for that. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

The four little monkey boys have played around long enough. I am over my plant count already, so they have to go. :see_no_evil:

Now they can monkey around with the worms. :speak_no_evil:

The girls were also naughty little monkeys, so I had to restrain them. :monkey_face: I used garden velcro to anchor to the pots. I first looped one end around the base of the stem and attached it to one side of the fabric pot. Next I looped another piece around an upper node, then gently pulled the top down and attached it to the opposite side of the fabric pot. The warm LED lights were turned on and the dimmers turned down to around 150-watts. :hear_no_evil:

6 Likes

It is mate. But you need fresh green willow shoots. If they turned brown already they’re too far gone bro

3 Likes

“They’re pretty tied up” :drooling_face:

2 Likes

You know, today they had already straightened out their leaves.

3 Likes

I got rid of my 2 for sure males and kept my 3 for sure girls in the tent and 1 I’m not sure about is in the 300w til sexed and already looking better…

More space and not as many plants starving each other out

3 Likes

What do you use to get this photo?

1 Like