Hydro Grass Monkey (Update 4/11/18)
Last weeks problem has seem to be resolved. After @LED_Seedz Said light burn, I decided to raise the light to 16 inches above the plants instead of 12 inches. Ever since, the issue of the browning leave has not shown up on new growth and has remained the same on the affected leaves.
Sexing was done this week. Waited to see multiple pre-flowers on all the plants, then we started to identify the staminate primordias and the pistillate primordias. After confirmation from each plant: final ratio of Female / Male is 3/3. The males were culled today.
They had grown to over 22 inches tall. After the removal of the males. We spread the females throughout the DWC unit and started to supercrop them to get some light to the soon-to-be-clones.
Again, very little interaction from me as far as maintenance goes....Fill up the res with nutrients and top it off half way in the week. Rinse and Repeat.
NOTE: Picture were done on the Iphone
Air Temp: 70ºf (21ºc)
Water Temp: 72ºf (22ºc)
Light Type: LED 150w SolStrip X1 Light System
Light Cycle: 24 / 0
Light Power: 100%
Light Height: 16 inches (40cm)
Hydro System: 10 gallon reservoir DWC
Water Type: Reverse Osmosis
Water PH: 5.9 pH
Water PPM: 715 ppm @ 0.5
Water Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora 3-part + Additives
Plant Duration: Germ: 4.5 days / Veg: 51 days
Canopy Height: 16 inches (40cm)
Diameter ranges from 1 - 1.5 inch of the main stalks:
SUPERCROPED: (females only)
^^^^^Thank you @Jellypowered
for this awesome cam.
GM#6 CULLED MALE
GM#2 CULLED MALE
GM#4 CULLED MALE (the runt)