LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 šŸ’

Not touching the lights, but only about 3 inches away. One leaf has a small burn from touching the light.

2 Likes

Is this bad? If so I need to get it away from the GM asap I couldnā€™t see it until I borrowed DD camera.

9 Likes

NOOOOOOO!!! Thatā€™s sadness there

4 Likes

You canā€™t see that with your naked eye, @G-paS ?
https://drugs-forum.com/data/avatars/m/186/186477.jpg?1485884797

7 Likes

I could have last year but I have developed cataracts and now NEED glasses instead of just to read.

3 Likes

Awww, now I feel like a dick.
My grandmother has this too :frowning:
Sorry.

4 Likes

That looks like late flower stamen, often called a ā€œnannerā€ because it looks like a banana. If it opens up, the pollen may release. How much longer do these have left?

If itā€™s just the one bud, turn off all the fans, spray it all down with RO water, pluck the ā€œnannerā€ with tweezers, and rinse it down the sink. Donā€™t forget to turn the fans back on.

4 Likes

Great looking plants.

Grass Monster would have been a fine name too!

Wow!

:eye:

3 Likes

6 weeks into flower.
I have the two that really looked stressed pulled out will spray all down before lights out? Let dry put back in and turn fans back on?

2 Likes

Now I feel old and blind :older_woman: :nerd:
I had a procedure done on my dominate eye for mono vision. It had been performed for 6 years with ā€œgreat resultsā€ Not, they stopped doing it shortly after he tried to fix it 3 times. No now my good eye is useless. I never needed glasses except to read before.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s had them for like 40 years, if that makes ya feel a bit not-as-old. LOL.

4 Likes

Day 29F
Starting to pack on more trichsā€¦ especially the outside edges of smaller fan leaves

11 Likes

Aye aye aye you guys are killing me. This plant is not a hermaphrodite. It has a banana showing. Big difference, and I would have thought by now I would stop hearing this after I posted the difference.

If I read this thread correctly these plants were sprayed after several said it had bugs when it was sprayed in the middle of a light cycle and it showed spots. Did you know thatā€™s how S1ā€™s are made? You stress the female plant and it throws pollen.

It is not a genetic issue, it is a stress issue. If it were genetic it would have shown itā€™s self to me in some form the last 3 years this strain has been running.

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz im pretty sure itā€™s not on @G-paS monkeysā€¦ I think it the other plant she hasā€¦

Unless those are your genetics as wellā€¦ it is a stress issue. I understood that with that informative post a month or so ago from youā€¦ simply saying itā€™s
Somewhat sad when it ends up with a couple seeds when striving so hard for sensimilliaā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s one of your strains.

1 Like

It was an attempt at humor my man. Take it easy quickdraw! Much loveā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

My bad, could have sworn this was the Grass Monkey test thread.

5 Likes

She was asking if it would cause harm in the same area as to not accidently pollinate the grass monkeys

3 Likes

My apologies. @LED_Seedz. I shouldnā€™t have bombed your thread with my shitkicker musings. My bad. Iā€™m still, old and high. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I get it now but I am so limited on time that when I come to a test thread I am looking to read the results of said test. Hopefully you guys can get that when I come in to a thread see the pic and a bunch of jokes with pictures of Monkeys it leads me to believe we are talking about Monkeys.

Thank you for pointing out that this is a different strain.

4 Likes