LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

The Grass Monkey are at about 50 days now. I am guessing they will only have a week or so left. Here are a few bud shots for ya.

15 Likes

Amazing…those are very brautifull plants…so healthy…perfect cola

3 Likes

I watered mine with kelp tea yesterday. How long do I need to wait to take them down. I have mostly cloudy, some clear and just saw my first amber. At this point I am getting leaf damage faster than making more frosting.

1 GM

2 GM

13 Likes

if you aren’t seeing alot of clear and mostly cloudy I’d say take it now… what is it day 51 yea?

I’m gonna give mine another week in hopes she’ll finish a little better but if you’re having issues it’s all on you now :grinning:

2 Likes

Yep, day51!
I would go another week but the little leaves are swiveling up faster than making frost.

2 Likes

You have my blessing to do as you wish dear. As I have said I want people to have fun testing for me and enjoy the experience, and things are certainly not ideal. I wish it had been a more enjoyable grow, but you and others will learn a bit from this and gain knowledge.

It also shows just how durable and solid this strain is at an F2 and I have never seen any inter-sexing trait even under heavy stress. It’s all part of the process, or lets say it should be. Most seed makers today could care less about the process and neglect to follow to old code.
:nerd:

PLEASE NOTE: This strain can be REALLY racy to some folks so going a bit early is only going to make that stand out a bit more. Please be careful.
:wink:

13 Likes

Just wanted to note this is the first grow without nanners, poor :monkey: lucky me. So they HAVE to be good genes. I learned lots AND had fun. Thank You for letting me test these.

ps: thanks for the heads up!

8 Likes

I feel targeted lol.
Thanks for the warning good sir I’ll make(kindly ask) wifey to try it first lol

6 Likes

Just put on your suit. It’s great for entering outer space.
:wink:

5 Likes

Do you plan to make any CBD strain @LED_Seedz ? :slight_smile: or you already did and I dont know? :smiley: I would love to test and grow some!

3 Likes

I do not. I am all about the other side and there are plenty working on high cbd strains.

9 Likes

day 52F
4 more days before the chop… to be fair to her I’m gonna give her 56 days… then the new monkeys go in

6 Likes

TJ buddy, you got a ways on them yet, now that you got more lighting smak her in the ass with food and give her another 2 weeks to fill in, she is stunted and way behind tbh…next round your gonna crush them buddy…everyone has a bad turn…mine was this last grow too man…I got mites…head up and keep movin forward bro. :peace:

10 Likes

so is the suggestion here that the bad light slowed or stopped growth in flower and that she will get bigger since the better light has kickstarted it again?

just wanna be sure What im doing before doing something rash lol

3 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what @Kraven is saying. My brother had the same thing happen with heat stress. A normally 8 week strain is going 10 weeks.

2 Likes

for sure guys thanks!
she stays awhile longer then

1 Like

Looks a month away to me but lets let the plant decide. Only the plant, and your loop know for sure.

5 Likes

Will do! letting it go till it’s ready!!

Let it go like the pros say…wish i would have waited another 2 weeks also…i choped about where you are now i regret it

I just cut mine but, I was starting to lose more than gaining. Photos to follow!

Edit to add photos:

These are my two girls. I know they don’t look like much to you guys. I took them down, cut off most of the damage, kept ALL with sparkles and hung them. They are my first to make it to some amber even though they went thru hell and back. I loved growing them. Can’t wait to get everything clean to grow out more.

The smell is great. It smells like a tart fruity gum I have had but can’t remember which. It is driving me crazier trying to remember which kind.

9 Likes