LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 šŸ’

320w Cobb and 2x4x4ā€¦ #3 potsā€¦ two 4" fans pulling air in and 1-10in fan exhaustingā€¦ temps range from 72 in the morning to 88 at the highest lately in the afternoon when the a.c. canā€™t keep up with the 115 heat indexā€¦

feeding 6.5g of megacrop per gallon of water with 5ml calmag added every other feedingā€¦ I figured they were just slow because the chemdawg looks where it should at day 40 and the Grass Monkey have started to fatten up in the last couple days
chemdawg 40F

Like I said though I think alot of it was recovery from some less than light training (flopping and topping first week of flower) which stressed them out too much and an accidental hot dose of a castings layer locking out beneficial nutes the day I put them into flower

3 Likes

By my estimation about 20 watts per foot lite. I like to be closer to 50. Has this been tested or is this the projected wattage?

2 Likes

And its the little info and that little extra helping nudge that @LED_Seedz gives to us lucky overgrow community that sets him apart from the rest and proves he is a God among mortals

3 Likes

itā€™s a light I got from @DavesNotHere so he knows the specs more than i do on it

2 Likes

also it a 2x4x4 not 5ā€¦ I always say 5ā€¦smhash headā€¦

1 Like

So still about 10 watts a foot short, but not that bad TBH, Iā€™ve seen worse.

What are we pushing out of this one Dave? Also curious what is the size of the light? Does it span side to side or is it in the middle with less light at the edges?

3 Likes

4 Likes

well by my ā€œbluegill keeperā€ hand length lol the light look to be 36"x20" I need to find my tape measure lol

about 6" from the edge of the tent to the first light

light is also 12" from the top of the plant.

6 Likes

The light is roughly 36"x20" running 8 citizen cobs at 3500k. Itā€™s literally half of my old light array lol. It should be kicking out 40-50k lumens. I was getting 80k off the full light at 24".

3 Likes

one plant is on the right track and the other is just weird lol

stable looking

then thereā€™s this one lol
just overall looks weirdā€¦ stacking leaves more than anything but covered in trichsā€¦just the look of it is off

6 Likes

There seems to be plenty of Trichs on her but yeh she looks half like a re-veggie.

6 Likes

yea which couldnā€™t happen lolā€¦I stood in the tent 2 weeks ago and closed it and had the lights in the room on and fixed it from the insideā€¦

I canā€™t be missing anything lol Iā€™m not ccomplainingā€¦ sheā€™ll make hash lol

2 Likes

Enough light and or proper spectrum. This explains the under development and the re-vegging look to her. This is why the plant is putting out tons of extra leaf trying to gain more light. Itā€™s also showing on other plants but not quite as extreme.

I have a light Iā€™d give you if you are ever near the Washington DC area. That one just does not look like itā€™s going to cut it TBH for flowering.

5 Likes

for now I put 2 of the good old supplemental 16w leds in the tent add a bit more light to see what happens

1 Like

Well hello everyone, i need to know.

Did any of you guys harvest the monkeys at amber trichomes? They just donā€™t wanna turnā€¦

I have been flushing for a week now, and they smell incredible and all, but the trichomes wonā€™t turn amber man!?

They have been blooming for exactly 64 days!

@LED_Seedz would you know Master?

Sci :robot:

1 Like

I had some and I took them a little early at 53 days.

2 Likes

Scored over 200 grams ? Impressive.

1 Like

The issue is patience or lack there of.

5 Likes

Scroll back up to may, I posted trichome shots in this thread showing some amber

2 Likes

Exactly what i was looking for. How long did they take?

THX

1 Like