LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

They were ready at 56 days, but I took them at 59 or so.

5 Likes

They should all be 56 to 58 days typically. That is on a mature plant. If they were flipped prior to sexing you need to count from the day they showed sex.

You can make her amber. She’s still gonna make you race.

Vroom Vroom!

8 Likes

that upside down rooter plug…good idea man. i had issues with my plugs having depth variances in the holes. future notes for myself would be to light sprinkle some castings in the hole once seeds are placed or do what you did and flip them over for better root protection

1 Like

Buddy of mine has one of these in the outside sun in Norcal

Few weeks to go but looking nice.

13 Likes

I have a few down and at 18 days now also…

8 Likes

I have been using your schedule from this thread but, I think I may be using wrong form of products.

I tought it was posted elsewhere but, can’t find it in search

2 Likes

I measure one cup of the malt before grinding added to the soil.

Malted barley tea per gallon:
28 grams of malted barley (freshly ground)
15 ml Ful Power (Fulvic)
5 ml Pro-TeKt (silica)
1/4 tsp Yucca or 200x Aloe powder

The grains are ground then steeped in the water for 2-4 hours, then strained. The rest of the ingredients are added right before use as a soil drench. Alternatively you can add about 1 tsp of the ground malt as a top dress and water it in with the rest.

Coconut tea per gallon:
1 tsp Freeze Dried Coconut Water
1/4 tsp 200x Aloe powder
5 ml Pro-TeKt

Just mix and use as a soil drench.

Neem/Kelp tea per 5-gallon bucket:
1/2 cup neem seed meal
1/4 cup kelp meal
1 tsp TM-7
25 ml Pro-TeKt

Place the neem and kelp meal in a bag (I use a bag my worms came in) or cheesecloth and steep for 8-12 hours. The rest of the ingredients are added right before use as a soil drench. I’ve been using this less, about once per month, as my soil matures.

Twice per cycle I like to top dress with 1/4 inch of vermicompost, once at the beginning and again when I flip to 12/12.

3 Likes

Thank You! I thought you had told me to spray the seedling with something to make them stronger to fight off bug.
Sorry about the hijack. I thought I had sent it pm :scream:

1 Like