LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 šŸ’

I think Iā€™m the only dark horse in this test .:racehorse:

1 Like

Hey, I donā€™t think itā€™s a competition, we are all here to do real world testing!

Donā€™t fret too much. My Monkeys might be big but they donā€™t look as pretty as everyone elseā€™s. Iā€™ve got wrinkly bunched up mutant looking leaves probably due to my lack of optimum humidity levels, they will still grow despite the abuse I put them through, in the end itā€™s all up to the genetics, and I feel weā€™ve been blessed with the chance to run these F2s for free when others have to pay hard earned cash for their purple packets of love.

@LED_Seedz Iā€™ll say this, for not even a month old, not showing any confirmed sex, these already are starting to smell real good. I got a feeling Iā€™m going to be blown away by the magical aromas in flower, Iā€™ll for sure have to hook up my carbon filter if the smell this early is any indication of whatā€™s to come.

4 Likes

Itā€™s an intoxicating feeling when you open the tent and all the bouquet comes outā€¦ AAAAHHHHHH!

My plants didnā€™t show pre-sex or nothing until after i flipped them. Just like @LED_Seedz said. The males did tho, a good two weeks before the femalesā€¦ Funny!

2 Likes

Real quick morning shotā€¦ all look nice but the lead margins and crinkley new leaves worry meā€¦ could need some LITFA or ?

7 Likes

I can personally recommend the somewhat difficult and controversial LITFA. Works for me. Iā€™m a recovering ā€œtinkerer.ā€ Good luck @toastyjakes! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Figured lol whats really getting me is that the leaves themselves donā€™t turn to the light the serrations on them doā€¦ pretty cool stuff

1 Like

Yeah it looks like heat/ light stress. I would deffinetly raise the light and put fan over the tops of the plants (not directly on the tops). 1000w light can be difficult for them but they will handle it sooner or later :slight_smile:

Yea I jacked the light up a few inches this morning so now itā€™s sittiby about 28 inches from topsā€¦ have a fan In the tent that blows straight across the tent on low that provides movement and air flow through the tentā€¦
figured it had to be the light since my nodal spacing was starting to get tighterā€¦
Plus I noticed leaf miner trails and eggs on the first set of leaves on one monkey and a couple leaves on some of my other small plants so those leaves were removed for safety since no larva was found and no other leaves were affectedā€¦
Contribute this to some wally world soil I bought when I was a few gallons short for transplantingā€¦

2 Likes

I would spray them with some instecticid just to be sure :slight_smile: Everything else seems to be great :slight_smile: keep growing!

1 Like

So one of my monkeys has an issueā€¦anyone know what it may be? All fed 1qt yesterday with megacrop 4g/gallon and started looking a bit droopy and yellowing on the lower two set of leaves todayā€¦ stands out bad in a sea of green

Ordered cal/mag+ today along with cold pressed neemā€¦ last grow wasnā€™t as touchy but Iā€™ll do what I have to for the monkeys

6 Likes

They look hungry to me. They seem to be eating the lower leaves to power new growth.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what @DavesNotHere said and so I fed this one againā€¦ the rest are amazing but this one is a little behind

2 Likes

I support that :slight_smile: they want grow and eat moreā€¦

4 Likes

11 Likes

Ha audrey 2ā€¦feed me seymour!

1 Like

Fed and waiting for it to bounce backā€¦

Starting to show preflowers on number 6 but still to small for the 60x to be able to differentiate

3 Likes

Anybody thought of flipping theirs yet? Mine are getting huge and already node 8

2 Likes

Mine are going to go through some stress this weekend while I redo my cab, and they need a little bit of recovery time, but yes, iā€™m gonna have to flip soon as well.

1 Like

I have one trying to show sex (itty bitty preflower) and gonna try waiting til the bummed up one recovers a bitā€¦ possibly the next few days though

1 Like

I hope to be able tp get mine out of the solo cups into one gallon next week. With a better soil. @ReikoX helped me with.

4 Likes