Lefthand seeds, a new grow

I will be dropping two seeds today. I got a room getting ready for this grow. I’m hoping for male or female. I will be sending tags soon.

16 Likes

I’ll get the ball running today. I’ll send tags soon.

20 Likes

love packaging. To be honest with you I don’t even know why I’m dropping them in water I know they will pop in dirt just fine. Very nice fresh looking.

19 Likes

Best of luck bud, hope they grow out great for you.

5 Likes

I believe they will. I’m looking forward to it I’m gonna do a little crossing. @DougDawson i’m going to be giving you the seeds I hope that I have some and then you can donate them. That sounds like the best way that I can serve the community and I’ll do that through you

4 Likes

ANYTHING you grow from the legendary LHS, you’ll do exceedingly well!!! A G-I-A-N-T in the Cannabis Game, I assure you. I’m gonna head over to that far right corner, hang out for the duration. Wishing you nothing but success in this endeavor, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Sure bud, I am here for you and would be happy to hand them out. I got my PPP seeds for my last seed run from @lefthandseeds as well as some advice all the way through the project. Could not ask for better than starting with him in your corner. Going to be an amazing run I am sure. I will try to remember to come back and like your post, I am like challenged at present.

11 Likes

You know I know you’re there.

5 Likes

Really hedging your bets there @Hemp :smiley::+1:

10 Likes

I was waiting for somebody to say something. Lol

5 Likes

You can’t be disappointed, love the positive outlook :heart:

3 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with big wishes is it? Funny

1 Like

@Qtip Im crossing them with ONI regs I have started. I hope to have one female.

2 Likes

@DougDawson @lefthandseeds I’m going to cross the with the ONI regular I have going. I’m hoping for a female.

2 Likes

Ok I see a side pop and a bottom pop. I will mark these. To see if it turn out to be one of each. I’ll put them is cups in the am. They popped fast. They would have been fine in just dirt. Fat seeds also.

1 Like

Yeah the black leb seeds are abnormally large. I like cracking big seeds, they always seem to germ easier.

6 Likes

They popped in a few hours.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I tried to take a better picture.

1 Like

Gonna sit in on this one, that is if you don’t mind. This is gonna b a good one. Sending nothing but good vibes your way. You got this brother!

3 Likes