Legalcanadas legalgarden

clear vinyl from a fabric/craft store & pvc skeletal frame :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: saranwrap for the avant ghetto

4 Likes

yeah a PVC and some 9mm poly or something would probably work good … tuck tape to seal it up … then i can really customize the size and shape … thanks for the killer idea bro!

4 Likes

threw another grapestomper in flower tent on sunday … chopped down the 3 bears OG auto … it and also the divyder from @reikox are both seeded … the seeds are super tiny and immature … but i couldn’t find any nanners on either plant …

i’m thinking it’s because i planted both those autoflowers in the same pot as my previous autoflowers without rinsing the soil or anything, and both of those last 2 autoflowers i harvested the top half and left the bottoms to mature a bit longer, and i guess i left them go way too long and both were covered in nanners, like insane amounts … so i’m thinking there was pollen on the smartpot …

i also didn’t clean out the flower tent after i cut down the X18s which also hermed so there could be loose pollen from those floating around too … time to wipe down both tents and fans etc and spray all the plants down … i don’t want these grapestompers wasting energy on seeds

7 Likes

flower tent

grapestomper #1 looking frosty at 6 weeks

grapestomper #2 at 4 weeks - topped right before flipping

grapestomper #3 at 2 weeks

WiFi #1 at a few days

veg tent - my 5 males were getting so tall the solo cups were falling over all the time so i cut them in half - cut about 8-12 inches off them

1st pic is reveg WiFi #1, 2nd pic another grapestomper, 3rd pic left to right grapestomper, star dawg, wifi #1

here’s my clones except the 1 re-veg WiFi #2 - lately i’ve been planting 3 clones at once just to ensure one roots, but all 3 have been rooting … may try separating them or just yank 2 out

15 Likes

Looks like you have settled into your new place nicely :grinning::+1::seedling::sweat_drops:

7 Likes

pics of grapestomper pheno 1 harvested yesterday (~10.5 weeks, 10% amber), pics to come later of pheno 2, was harvested last week (7.5 weeks, almost 50% amber) and on 2nd day in the jar

13 Likes

i ended up being unhappy with this plants structure plus it was super leafy and lots of stem, so i ended up just tossing most of the plant to BHO instead of trimming it … it was a super frosty plant though so i might keep it around just for blasting … made a really nice golden colored BHO with a great taste, effect, and yield - plus i think i could grow it better next time

i will post some pics tomorrow - i just harvested grapestomper bx2 f2 pheno 3 yesterday, and i’ll be moving a stardawg f1 in to flower tomorrow, excited for that one … going to pop some JOTI godbud as well to get a nice indica in my rotation, and thats one of my fav smokes from the island so i’ll have something to compare to

10 Likes

Nice grow there. Super frosted as you said. To bad it didn’t thicken up for ya. JOTI anything seems to be bomb

5 Likes

Can’t wait to watch that Godbud

3 Likes

i just popped 5 godbud seeds yesterday - i’m wondering if possibly the high temps is preventing the buds from chunking up the way i normally see - i’ll know for sure in a month once i harvest the WiFi for the 2nd time. my tent is 90-95* during the day for sure most days, and i don’t think i’ll be affording a grow room AC this summer, but that isn’t too bad for LED and i don’t otherwise see any signs of heat stress … maybe it was just the last pheno or 2, plus moving all the plants 2-8 weeks into flower mighta stressed them :confused:

6 Likes

You want temps around 72-76 and maybe a 10 degreee variance at night. Grab a couple cheap 20$ fans from home hardware and get some circulation. That will help things in our climate for sure.

Due to space I transplant as I flip to 12/12 and it does slow growth usually. But only by a few days

3 Likes

maybe for HID growing - a higher ambient temperature is needed with LEDs because they don’t put off as much heat, although my temps are still a few degrees higher than i’d like without added Co2 … although maybe that’s a sign i should add Co2

i’m gonna grab my IR gun and check leaf temps

edt: :slight_smile: some tops were 105*F - my lights already maxed on height so i’ll have to start flipping plants shorter

4 Likes

topdawg stardawg about 1 or 2 weeks in to flower - excited to see this one

11 Likes

@legalcanada
How are your God bud beans doing ??
How many do you think are keepers (female) ??
Can’t wait too see how there looking / doing.
Sorry, just real curious how the God Bud turns out.
I gotta get my hands on this strain !!!

4 Likes

they’re still tiny seedlings, i popped 5 and 1 was a dud and 1 rotted out from the inside :confused: so 3 are growing

i fucked up big time by switching my flower cycle to overnight instead of during the day time because i didn’t light proof the tent at all … i assume fkin light leaks caused something to herm cause i found seeds in all my plants, but i never found any male flowers so im not sure … i cut down a WiFi which was already ~2 weeks past harvest (maybe it threw a nanner or 2??), cut down the stardawg and just threw it out (but saved a few branches to try re-vegging the plant), and a WiFi which was about halfway i trimmed all the flowers and i’m drying them out in a pan to make BHO … time to re-start my flower tent now that it’s light-proofed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@legalcanada
Boo, that sucks about the 2 beans that duded out on you.
Well, I am still very interested to watch how the other 3 do.
Best of luck too you my friend

3 Likes

this happens about once a week for me lol, i realy need to up-pot most of these

10 Likes

hahhahah I know the feeling. Smoking a joint usually helps put it off till tomorrow :joy:

3 Likes

!arf. humidifier?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

This is why i love my DWC 5 Gal bucket. Put then in there from the get go and no prob of up-potting them… But i feel your pain :disappointed_relieved: always sad to see this

2 Likes