LEGIT CUTS on Strainly

Hi, I’m an ‘old head’ and have stuck with a few vendors since the early 2000’s. Thanks to the community I have definitely got in contact with some good folks this week. However, early in the week I started looking into this stuff and got excited, I got a few clones from the Strainly vendor Legit Cuts. I read a few posts on Roll It Up and Redditt claiming he is a fraud. Has anybody had success with him?

Thanks a lot for your help, I am already isolating these for at least a week out of an abundance of caution.

4 Likes

What’d you get from him?

RS-11 (Doja cut)

What are the claims exactly?

1 Like

@leetdood

Thanks. Reviews seem mixed, no real info. Hopefully someone here can chime in.

It sounds like you already bought it and I doubt yoy get your money back. I’d isolate it, make sure it’s clean and just run it. And probably not buy for him again.

3 Likes

That guy said the rs 11 was fake to me. He claims it’s fake because he couldn’t yield 2 per light with it.

My reply to him was that I run living soil in 2 gallon containers not pushing them with light intensity or anything and I can get 2 ounces from 2 gallons of living soil. If I filled my room with them I could probably get 2lbs with my 650 wt led
So I’m thinking its a him problem not the cut.

Grow it out and see if you like it. But it’s always good to quarantine them for a bit before introducing to rest of your garden.

3 Likes

@Justblazin @JustANobody thanks, gonna keep it isolated for a week and then see what happens. gonna treat it just as well as all the others. I’ll post the results for sure

1 Like

I’d Def spray it down good too.

2 Likes

Since you already ordered it, you can let US know. :crazy_face: If you grow it and like it, it might not matter if it’s the Doja cut. And I’m sure there are people here who can tell you for sure once it goes into flower.

I’ve ordered stuff from Strainly a few times and haven’t gotten screwed yet.

2 Likes

I ran that cut from GMO house of clones, as well as one other source. No discernible difference and from all I experienced, felt like a big yielder. I wasn’t growing for yield, but it was outpacing plenty of other elites I had going at the time.

I can at least attempt to tell you if it looks like the cut or not.

4 Likes

Just order AJ sour from him and Albany sour and Headband from farmer joe 420
Hapi growing