LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

Hahahaha! You show your age my friend. A “lid” was an ounce (or often more) back in the '70s for example. I used to sell “lids” for $10. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Well, Im not that old but I do remember it was common for Americans to call an ounce a lid on forums in the late 90’s, you don’t see that term anymore really.
So I assume that a Zip is a pound then…? Serious question

2 Likes

Let’s stay on track boys!

Pretty please.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you were “across the pond” A zip is an ounce here in this shithole country of ours. Back in the day (Vietnam war era) we got great hash brought back by soldiers primarily. Nepal Temple Balls, Red Afghan, Moroccan black, I would take that oleskool hash over the concentrates of today anytime! Peace…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Zip, lid = Ounce :grin:

2 Likes

OK, i am about to water my plants. 1.6EC and 5.8pH, one quart of water per plant.

There was little run off after the plants were fed, they were very dry. I imagine i will have to feed them everyday… A lot of work.

Should i put a tray to hold run off so they suck it up and stay wet for a longer period of time?

If i had a very long arm watering can i wouldn’t have to move them, and i could even install my trellis i got.

Hmmm… Anyone has a take on this?

HppHrvst

9 Likes

I top water and let the saucer catch the runoff. Sometimes i let it suck back up, and sometimes i use a turkey baster to empty it so salt doesn’t accumulate too much. There are pump siphons with watering hoses or your spray can can be used for watering also. For small pots i use the turkey baster to water. Use your imagination and you might find something really cool and easy. Big long nosed watering cans are bulky and hard to use in tight quarters. (my opinion)

5 Likes

Few guys on UK420 used to attach a length of hose to the watering can to get at the back plants

Oh well ignore common sense then

1 Like

You could induce bloom nutrients at this point.

1 Like

Thanks brother, i appreciate it… LOL

Trellis for support? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know man, I can still see the floor. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah bro

You don’t think i need one?

1 Like

I really Hope that you will Have to use one dude :smiley: big buds!

1 Like

how big would they get if left em in the 1 gallon pots till finish ?

Mine ARE in one gallon pots. Read the whole thing brah!

2 Likes

would love to get my hands on some alien rift if any up for grabs

2 Likes

pssword: TIMBER

1 Like

password = timber

they are relatively expensive, will continue to watch your grow and look forward to the end result.

1 Like

No they are not expensive brother, but the initial investment can be a little intimidating. I lost my fear after i saw the germination rate.

1. Got twelve seeds in the pack
  2. All twelve seeds germinated easily in 48 hrs
  3. Got 9 females, 2 males and one hermie (light leaks)
  4. These genetics are IN!
  5. Never refrain from buying something that you want, it gives you an accomplisment feeling and your satisfaction will go thru the roof. Everytime i open my tent, and see that Alien Rift i smile with pride.

LGOGxSF is the shyte tho. Super vigorous plants and trichomes are off the charts. Check them out.

https://grow-legal.com/product-category/led-seedz/ They are $50 less than the Ocean Grown seeds, and who knows; they might even be better u know… Actually i think they are better u know.

HppHrvst

1 Like