LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

Hey @MadScientist. It’s not often we get to engage in some international weed diplomacy. Sorry we derailed your topic but it was a shot at “world peace.” Lolol! :cowboy_hat_face: the “pretty please” made me smile tho. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It certainly looks like am gonna be running the Alien Rift and Lemon Garlic OG another round.

This TurboKloner is the shyte, these clones were cut three weeks into flower and look at the roots they got now. It’s been like 8 days or so. I had them on 24/0 during all this time.

Sounds like a fountain… So i smoke beside it.

Check out those roots!

12 clones of AR and 12 clones of LGOGxSF. Here we go again!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Here’s some bud in the works at exactly 5 weeks into flowering… I love the frost.

Frostiest weed i have seen ever, like on mags or youtube and all… @LED_Seedz, you are above the rest bro.

I can’t believe these plants are on my tent.

HppHrvst

7 Likes

Wow I Hope I will Have the honour Someday to grow @LED_Seedz genetics as well :slight_smile: Really amazing @MadScientist. Keep growing! :muscle:

2 Likes

You are most kind my good friend @Fisch!

Go here for @LED_Seedz genetics, the price is ridiculously low for the kinda gear you are getting man!

https://grow-legal.com/product-category/led-seedz/

Get some man, right now if you buy two packs you get a mystery surprise extra pack of seeds.

WOOHOO!

HppHrvst

2 Likes

UPDATE

5 weeks 2 days into flower. (They were flipped on Feb 12th.)

Ridiculously frosty Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter. World Class!

With Flash to see the trichomes brite! With the lamp on for a more real look.

Alien Rift is packing up real, real good. Weird plant if you ask me.

Some decent frost but real good size of buds! I thought it self pollinated… But no.

Three more weeks to go according to schedule. That is when they pack up the most right!

HppHrvst

13 Likes

they are both are very good looking Mad

2 Likes

wow nice job on those @MadScientist - you’re going to have so much top quality cannabis after this harvest :smiley: your friends will love you… oh and the ROSIN too! jealous of your press! maybe i’ll have to get a hair straightener with a ratchet clamp

2 Likes

Or we can press some together when you come down bro!

Wow, nice tent set up.
The green stuff is cool too :grin:

1 Like

More pics, hope i am not boring you with all my updates…

No words necessary.

HppHrvst

14 Likes

Likety like, like , Like.

1 Like

but I can still see the floor… :grin: :rofl: :joy:

Seriously, looking good bro :+1::seedling:

1 Like

ROFL

Oh man! What was that Deja Vu???

HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

What size is that tent? Those are some gorgeous ladies! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

This is a 4x4x8 from Secret Jardin man.

4 Likes

UPDATE

Six weeks one day of flowering.

Alien Rift

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

More trichomes on the LGOGxSF but more bud on the AR, we’ll see how it smokes.

According to schedule, this will be cut at around 8 weeks, which will be on April the 9th. But obviously I might have to wait until the trichomes turn. I dunno, i hope they are ready by then.

HppHrvst

9 Likes

Ok more pics of the ladies. @Jellypowered called me “hewhopostsalot” on the chat… OMG! Have i laughed at that.

My girl came in my growroom and said: “What the hell’s the matter with you, laughing by yourself at that computer!” She thinks i am crazy, but i think she loves it.

Both strains have been getting pH’d water at 5.5~5.7 with 2.0EC which is aprox. 1400ppm TDS500. I think it’s too much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: for the LGOGxSF but the AR eats and eats, and nothing. You can also see some taco leaves but it was because of heat, proximity to the lamp; which has been running @ 600W during flowering. I can see some relief now and maybe it will even recover by harvest, i think i am two or three weeks out.

Alien Rift :alien:

Lemon Garlic OG :lemon:

Left Flank

Right Flank

Hope everyone is happy with this grow, specially Mr. @LED_Seedz, who i thank for welcoming me into the tester crew for this grow. I will keep feeding them for the next two waterings, until Mon April 2nd. And then maybe i wil flush them and feed them only CalMag + SugarDaddy for the following two weeks. Hmm…

HppHrvst

11 Likes

Omg man! That Lemon garlic is so Frosty and beautifull! :slight_smile: So many big nugs :slight_smile: keep growing! :muscle:

I wouldnt lower the feeding until maybe 7-4 days top till done. You grow in Coco which is hydro and it doesnt take so much Time to get the leftover nutrients out of the system :slight_smile:

My plan is to flush for only 4-5 days this round with cleaning solution…

1 Like