LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

That is what the label says but then i will only do that the last waterings, like the last week.

1 Like

Maybe that is true too. Gave them 60% nutes today, to ease off on the nutrient burn but i see no fading in the leaves yet. Maybe i got three more weeks and i dunno.

Alien Rift

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

They are not looking half bad, if i do say so myself! Monday they will be 7 weeks under 12/12, and 6 weeks since the first pistillate primordia showed. @LED_Seedz

HppHrvst

9 Likes

I think I am a couple of weeks ahead of you. I’m going to check dates tonight take a few shots and post them over in the other thread. Mine are looking super dense here.

4 Likes

:skull_crossbones: Killin’ that grow! I just wish I had smell’o vision! Lookin great!

2 Likes

I think so too, i remember you posted two of them #1 and #2 but it would be great to have a point of comparison u know… Thanks Master Jedi.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Couple more pics of each… C’mon man!

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter :lemon: :stars:

Alien Rift :alien:

It’s been great growing with you excellent gentleman, i will not be posting pics of grows for a while, i dunno how long. But i enjoyed this grow a lot, for the life of me i did!

After this harvest i HAVE to take a break but, next time i will pick up where i left off.

I will still do the giveaway and all.

HppHrvst

8 Likes

At least you will be sitting on some of the finest buds in the country in the meantime. Both of those look like Fire :fire: !

1 Like

I still have something for you. Hopefully this week for sure, i will shoot you a message later. :grin:

2 Likes

@Jellypowered and i got something for you bro! I will post pics of the packaging and all…

2 Likes

This is how the tent is looking like with all the buds in it…

Hopefully i can cut them in about a week or two at the most.

HppHrvst

9 Likes

Why are you blowing up my plants like that?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Why did you create super mutant plants???

1 Like

Ok, more pics of my babies…

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Alien Rift

WOOHOO! Who would have thought i would be getting this kinda buds in so little time after getting started. The secret to my success is called OVERGROW! Impossible otherwise gang.

HppHrvst

9 Likes

This is my solution to heavy branches… The orange shoe lace is holding the main branches together, and the rest in a zig zag pattern… Whatcha think gang?

Maybe you wanna try it, if you haven’t already.

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter Tester by @LED_Seedz

Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds

Super happy with this grow, its harvest drawing nigh.

HppHrvst

8 Likes

What kinds of scents are getting from these? Anything standing out to you as far as keeper phenos?

2 Likes

The plants are looking beautiful btw! Nice and healthy!

1 Like

There’s citrus definitely. Coming from both. The whole room smells like lavender or something. It’s gassy too.

I dunno man!

LoL

2 Likes

I use the same sophisticated plant support method! you might want to go high-end and buy yourself a nice ball of string.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I went to day to the thrift store and got me like 10 pairs of shoe laces man!

HppHrvst

1 Like