LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

2 Likes

If that is as close as you get to ice, you can keep your sandals on. :beach:

Grapes anyone?

4 Likes

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter to the left and to the right, Alien Rift by OG Seeds.

We got 100% germ rate this time around. Impressive genetics, both of them.

No fungus gnats in coco man! Not a single one. Unless they take some time to hatch and i am yet to see.

3 Likes

are our wives related… Bummer dude.

2 Likes

If i am using a screwdriver and put it down on the floor, when i look back to grab it it ain´t there… Like magic. It disappears, and the worst thing is, when i ask her what she did with it, she doesn´t know… LOLOLOLOLOLOL

6 Likes

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds

6 Likes

Dude! :anguished: :sob: wtf…I was looking forward to watching those grow! my children!!!

Can’t say I don’t empathize though…one time I threw out my entire stash of expensive weed, about 3/4 ounce, all by myself. That’s when I learned not store it in a brown, unmarked paper bag in the freezer.

4 Likes

That must have hurt a whole lot more man! Sorry about that man! I can´t even imagine how it must have felt u know. All the work and in the end that! Oops.

I too wanted to see the Fat Grape growing, reason why i chose them. You just reminded me man! LOL

1 Like

The ones I have seen were vigorous. We try again, eh?

1 Like

I guess they are doing ok, i would like more growth but here we are.

• Alien Rift

• Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

2 Likes

Two things, first the dome needs to go. You are holding them back. Second seeds need the roots fed not the foliage.

Pretty sure we started around the same day or so. I grabbed 1 and 2 for the pic.

Big difference ehh?
:wink:

Water from the bottom by submerging the cup about 1/2 way max for about 20 seconds. Place back in tray with no dome and a light breeze. Growth should take off.

7 Likes

I did notice i was holding them back with the dome, and i took it off yesterday morning, both domes are gone, and i am gonna start feeding them with their first water but the coco is still moist… So i dunno…

1 Like

This would only be if i do get the chips right!? Right now, they are in coco from Canna bags.

2 Likes

When I grew in coco fibre (like you are) I did the dunk method every water. It was the only way I found to avoid dry spots.

Try it out! It’s good advice. Lol.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

No, using the fine pith coco as well. By dunking only half way up the moisture will wick up and create a balanced moisture level in the whole cup and not get over watered. Not quite as important in the chips though as they breath a lot better than the fine pith that most use.

You “should” be good to water every 3 to 4 days until they get the size mine are then you can up the frequency.

Just be sure your always PH’ed correctly. I like to be 5.7 to 5.8 in these early days.

5 Likes

I do correct pH and it’s at 5.7 right now. THX.

EDIT,

Just gave them nute water and pH runoff came out at 5.8. I know it’s too early to say, but i am really loving this coco now, i wish i would have done it like this from the get go.

I am gonna buy 100 litres of chipped coco in the next few days, gonna mix pith and chipped coco altogether. No perlite or nothing.

@Blowingupjake Thanks for reassuring the advice man, it sounds like i am gonna try it. I did regular watering by hand just now. I think it was good.

3 Likes

My good friend @LED_Seedz you started on Dec 13, '17 11:56 AM which is 20 days ago. I started on Dec 22, '17 7:43 PM
which is 11 days ago bro. You are a little ahead of me. Because of two things, A, You are a known master in the art and B, I am really doing rock and coco with nutes for a first, this is the maiden grow, so to speak, all i have grown is autos, this is the very first time i grab a pack of photos and germ them, bare with me man. Remember you sent extra, i still got the other half of the seeds. Cool.

3 Likes

I am merely adding suggestions, not only to you but to anyone reading. Don’t take it as the gospel, and please be sure not to assume I have any idea how you grow. I saw a few questions being asked of me so I replied, and with a lil extra in case you are un aware of anything. Nothing more, nothing less than trying to be helpful.

I’m also not really keeping tabs, and I assumed we were a little closer on dates.

The above picture is how you should look in 9 days.
lol

Just plant your babies in the cups straight to the coco chips alone. Zero need to mix and you’ll achieve much better results due to more available oxygen in your medium. Perhaps for your own piece of mind run both side by side and you can observe it for yourself.
:wink:

7 Likes

I figure i got like one or two weeks before needing to transplant right, so i am gonna try to get the chips and rinse them very good by then. THX.

2 Likes

I am on my way to get my neew seeds for next round! :slight_smile: I bought Dinamed OG Kush CBD and Purple orange CBD. I will pop them in next two days and preveg them in my second veg tent until my curent plants finish in like 3 weeeks :slight_smile: I am really excited about you and your first photo grow! :slight_smile: It will be great dont worry :slight_smile: Just use the right nutrients and pH and amount :smiley: and flush! I discovered yesterday that I needed to flush much more than I thoth :smiley: :smiley: I always flushed eith like 3 litres per plants but yesterday I flushed with 7 litres per plant and the eater was finaly low on Ec (ppm) ! :slight_smile:

Keep growing!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes