LGOGxSF šŸ‹ vs Alien Rift šŸ‘½

Itā€™s been a few hours since i watered them with the heavy nutes and thereā€™s no sign of trouble, quite the opposite i think.

9 Likes

They will be moving right along now.

2 Likes

Yeah, they look happier already. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Only that this is happeningā€¦ Very weird, no yellowing no slow growth, it looks healthy and behaves healthy if it wasnā€™t for that wrinkageā€¦

Itā€™s happening on one Alien Rift and on two LGOGxSFā€¦

EDIT. Could it be caused because of an out of range pH foliar feed? Or pH on the coco, but i do control the pH before watering, everytime; never did check the pH for the foliar i was giving them.

Overwatering, or underoxygenating, that could be too. Just gonna have to wait and see if they grow out of it.

1 Like

Too much water??

Temps should not be an issue in CR

Iā€™m betting this will also clear as the plants improve. :smile:

1 Like

Gonna have to back up with the water then. I thought so too. The nutes are not burning the plants, they were dying of starvation, all new growth is vigorous and has nice leaves but they are bouncing back. I was giving them 650mL nute water every other day, i might have to wait an extra day at least during veg. When they start to flower i am gonna keep on giving them Grow or Veg nutes for at least a couple of weeks into flowering, then only bloom nutes to finally flush with the Sugar Daddy. Hopefully theyā€™ll get there!

I am not a coco guy (coo coo maybe), so I can only guess.

Maybe a huge increase in ventilation?

Also, I have read here on OG recently about light height and nutrient absorption??

2 Likes

What i did was research and the people who have this problem mostly attribute it to the leaves not being able to sweat the water out during the night cycle because of high RH, so i added a fan with a timer to run during the night cycle only, will be turning off the duct fan (or i mgiht leave both fans the moneky fan inside the tent and the duct fan to help out dissipating humidity, yeah) and the lamps for dark and the fan inside the tent will run during this period of time, i mean, lowering the RH never hurts specially since i had to deal with PM last time, well, not really, i sprayed the plants with 3/1 water/milk solution and it went away overnight, so yeah man.

I did too. So precisaly cosā€™ of that and because of the high ratio in the nutes i gave them, 2.2EC according to 100% strenght to the label in the box for the Technaflora nutes, it was that i cranked up the light to 400W, to try and remedy the high uptake of nutes that supposedly happens with too mugh light. It does make sense, CO2 would utilize that principle too.

3 Likes

looking good they are liking that high ec

2 Likes

Their b-alive is a great product. I was amazed 1st time I used it.

1 Like

Both strains under 400W Vero29 in veg, overcoming the initial troubles. Today they got 600mL of 1.6EC water @ 5.8pH.

Little runoff, just to make sure.

Tried to put the shortest ones in the middle and such, like a stadium. I saw that somewhere.

HppHrvst

EDIT. I dunno if to flower them in these pots or to transplant them right after they show pre-flowers. They stretch for another couple of weeks anyhow, so i dunno, anybody wanna pitch in?

10 Likes

Nice and slick. Looking better all the time! Onward @MadScientist!

2 Likes

Never heard of the milk and water spray for PM. Thanks for that @MadScientist. I love natural remedies. Low fat milk I presume. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Looks like you are in maybe a 2 gallon size? I wouldnā€™t touch them, and you can easily get away just by feeding correct.

5 Likes

They are looking so much better. They were hungry. :yum:

2 Likes

How often would that be? I am doing 600mL~700mL every three days @ like 1.6EC the last time pH always @ 5.7~5.8 and i believe they look the part. Anything you would be doing different?

1 Like

Not yet. That EC is fine until the plants tell you it isnā€™t.

Keep umm green!

2 Likes

Have used it in the actual garden with some success in the past, its due to the anti fungal ability in milk. I switched over to a cooking oil, baking soda, soap, and water mix that works really well though.

@MadScientist what day are you at veg wise. Id also say run as is, as they are gonna easily fill the space.

2 Likes

40 days of veg, but please remember i almost kill all of them by starvation. Actually they have bounced back superbly!

Gonna switch them to flower in about two weeks or soā€¦

My experience with PM was a breeze, i noticed the PM in the leaves and made some research which ended up in me spraying milk/water 1/3 to the whole canopy and the next day the PM was dry and falling off. Swift.

4 Likes

Another watering, logging in all the action. With pictures.

1.4EC - 5.8pH - 600mL. They are just about the 6th node, so i will flip them in about a week (more than likely next friday), to allow them to grow the 7th node like the creator suggested. @LED_Seedz, thanks man.

14 Likes