Lemon strains. From a Buddy Bonglemagne

Start a Journal for my Lemon Strains sent from a friend Bonglemagne , right now these are Week 1 Flower. Will POST NEW PIC WEEKLY. AND SUMMARY AT THE END. THANKS FOR WATCHING IN ADVANCE.

15 Likes

Word, nice looking plants! What type of lemon strain in particular are we looking at?

3 Likes

Whops, my bad … Lemon Wookie I believe the 2 front ones are and the 3 three other are between space cake , goji and another strain I can’t remember the name of. But I’ll have them Identified by next week. The right girl in front is absolutely something perfect !!! I’ve never seen a girl grow so perfect before wow. Can’t wait too see what she does on the next couple weeks. I just flipped the switch and I can just feel vary soon…I’m going to walk into room and see some explosive growth and bloom explosion and from the looks of it …

3 Likes

@Deecee00 Awesome grow bro​:+1: Can’t wait to see more :camera_flash::clapper::movie_camera::popcorn:

2 Likes

Update week 2 Flower.

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

it’s actually A cross between Goji cake (moxie seeds goji OG x jesus OG) x chocolate skunk (00seeds) x space cake (bodhi’s snow lotus x forum cut).

2 Likes

2 Likes

END OF WEEK 5

3 Likes

Uploading…

End of week 6. Mmmmhhhhh

3 Likes

2 weeks till aprox Harvest …Starting official Final Flush Finishing Process. (What’s your opinion on how many more weeks till harvest, from my last pics Bonglemagne?? ).

1 Like

MMMMMHHHH. Getting closer. Week 7 begins with first Plain PH’ed water.

2 Likes

Week 7 day 1.

I guess this is a good problem to have but I’m having a hard time getting male plants so I can start breeding for my own strain… Any tips anyone ? Or anyone have a beanz for sale or Donate to a up and coming project that will documented on here ? :slight_smile: Something Blue or gorilla glue ish lol. Actually anything that will get me a couple males lol. Thanks

1 Like

Those with a lemon wookie daddy can finnish early, 7-8 weeks. The space cake crosses will probably go for a week or two more (up to 70 days).

What smells you getting?

2 Likes

Almost ready to harvest …almost done final flush. The provocative smell, that is coming from these babys, are thee most beautiful…not so ordinary smell, ive smelt … as a cultivator to date. MmmmHhh. I cant describ the smell …sorry! Great job on the genetics Bonglemagne!!! Feel free to send me any of your projects to sample and journal… ANYTIME brother!! Would be up for it anytime :wink: harvest pics will be sooner then later. Chopping down a project from a friend to make some room…cant wait to try the final product .

LEMON WOOKIE CROSS :slight_smile:
Sadly the pic doesnt do her any justice…unfortunately…the calyxes Starting look
Slowly bursting and back the camera 5 feet and the buds look as if your watxhing the beautifulest green popcorn pop in slow motion. (HOPEFULLY THATS AN ORIGINAL NAME “Green Popcorn” because i think im going too breed that baby and call her offsrings GReeN-POPcORN. LOL)

4 Likes

Great looking chunky buds there

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s Lemon wookie. Absolutely beautiful in fragrance and sight… Just like the rest of 5hem lol

2 Likes