Lemon Zkittles?

Does this resemble the Lemon Zkittles…This one appears largely Indica.

4 Likes

If Lemon Zkittles is cannabis then it is in the same family. :grin: (joking, forgive me)

6 Likes

from what i found if its dutch passion lemon zkittles it’s 60% sativa but remains kinda short and 9 week flower. this picture from someones grow log of DP LS at week 3 looks similar to yours (top left is a durban). should be able to tell more in flower.

did you get it from clone or something?

1 Like

Seed, Check this updated photo…

1 Like

Seed package read Lemon Z.

do you know the breeder?

Nope…First time that I have a plant this vigorous. pH is 5.9-5.7 and she is sucking it up. Complete reservoir hold 7 gallons between two buckets. Surely must be an Indica dominant. Fan leafs stretch Almost across the cabinet.lol

The leaves indicate indica.

1 Like

The last time I had a Indica plant this aggressive, it was a skunk plant that completely turned red in the middle of a summer grow outdoors near 41st parallel. That red skunk had huge leafs like this. In 1988.

it could also be a male. but it does look similar to dutch passions lemon zkittles strain from grow logs i’ve seen of that.

1 Like

If it is a male then I will definitely use its pollen on something. Too dang strong not to.We will all know soon enough. Today it broke the plain of the bucket.

2 Likes

We know the seed bank is from Amsterdam.

looks a nice healthy green. is that a shadow or mutant leaf? not sure if thats variegation or some other mutation.

Shadow…this is very healthy

Mine just arrived

4 Likes

I topped and removed those enormous fan leaves a week ago.

1 Like

UPDATE… IT’S A GIRL. I AM USING C.S. ON ONE BRANCH TO GET MY POLLEN…GONNA POLLINATE MY PURPLE BUD…TASTE THE RAINBOW.

3 Likes

congrats on the girl, are you gonna pollinate a branch of the zkittles also?

1 Like

Why yes…Yes I am…But why is she pale green since I pruned it?

1 Like

5000 lumens of led. Rdwc…ph-5.8. Ionic grow@ 600ppm. 7 gallon res. Chilled. Humidity?