Lemon Zkittles?

Will add flowering light after it kicks into the next gear.

i’d guess she’s just hungry, did she bounce back ?

Yeppers…

1 Like

It may not be a girl…I had seen a new growth resembling girl parts. Turned out to be just another spike.

What caused my plant to go pale after I trimmed it and went 12/12. Rdwc pH 5.8 Ionic grow 600 ppm. 7 gallons chilled. Under 5000 lumens of 5000k. Led’s… humidity?

1 Like

2 Likes

Doesn’t look bad. Check pH, feed to the max, full steam ahead.

If you changed lighting, it may be a little light shock too. How far from the lights did you start?

Around 12 inches…been the same since I started her… Could it just be from the massive haircut I gave it? It’s a grower not a showerr. LOL.

2 Likes

It is more likely shock from the lighting looks to me.

I would start the plants further away next time and move them closer a little bit at a time.

Otherwise, they look spot on.

You mean it changed color before you put the lights on it, or after you put the lights on it? Is this the same light fixture the plant has always been under?

1 Like

Look at it in the image gallery. Remember how huge those fan leaves were. Lighting is still the same . Trimmed it and went 12/12. From 18/6. I’m still not sold on a led cabinet.

1 Like

OK, so if the lighting didn’t change, then it is maybe a nutrient issue. It looks like you are in hydro? I am an organic soil grower, so if you hang on, someone will walk you through it at some point, I am sure. Maybe she’s just hungry.

BTW, I don’t think trimming the plant is the issue.

3 Likes

It’s “hungry” from all the rapid growth it just produced. Likely just a more heavy feeder than you’re used to.

4 Likes

This strain is so vigorous. I boosted to 800ppm. Let’s just say. Thanks for the kind words from experienced growers united…Let’s keep an eye on it day by day…

1 Like

yup boosting the feed should take care of er, i generally feed ~500ppm at seed

1 Like