Thanks man!

Outside grow is coming along:

11 Likes

Purps:

20 Likes

Love those bud pics, thanks for sharing … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks man!

Locomotion(TGA Genetics ) x Blues (Ugrog) by bred by Sun Valley.Freshly chopped and starting her cure in 80% humidity… :sob: due to the weather. Really need to setup a proper cure space

13 Likes

@anon98152597
Man, your purple plants are down right georgous. If they were a girl, would definitely be Carmen Electra ha ha.
All of your hard work has definitely paid off.
Great lookers !!!

1 Like

Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in awhile. Yeah they are very pretty. Not going to yield much but I did know that from the start.

13 Likes

Outdoor grow going along ok. Some weird re-veg leaves throwing but that’s ether the soil I did not have time to prepare properly or light leaks from a spotlight on the property. Smells awesome though!

8 Likes

Some more purple, taken with a flash:

21 Likes

Wayyyyy more doob than noob. Beautiful purple buds you got growning

4 Likes

looking sick bruh… nice one

2 Likes

Thanks man but I feel like there’s just so much more to learn and improve on.

1 Like

Thx bro, seems Berenger did a good job of F2’ing the Buckeye Purple. Out of 6 plants all of them where purple, no sign of the lavender colour pheno. Got another 6 seeds to pop and hoping for a nice male. Mel did a smashing job on breeding these.

2 Likes

Really nice buds. Some of the rotten strain look incredible. The colours your pulling from the buckeye are beautiful.

Oh and @anon98152597 I’m sure your wife has a walk-in closet. Just dump the clothing out and set up some drying racks :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thats very true. But thats also why im attracted to doing this

1 Like

Got a rosin press up and running now:

11 Likes

Buckeye Purple from Melvanetics.

23 Likes

Man that looks fucking great … how’s she smelling

3 Likes

I think now i’s time for you to change your nickname to just MacDooby … :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks man but I just post the good stuff. Hermied 3 plants in a row and screwed up 2 strains with bad seed popping. Re-ran a cut of a keeper and got almost half the yield form before with a bad soil mix. So still a fair amount of nooby going around. Only been growing for close to 2 years now.

5 Likes

Floral with an earthy undertone, can’t wait to smoke it!

2 Likes