Less Noob more Doob

Bingo Pajamas x Stardawg cross going into week 3. Got some mites in the flower room so hope I can keep them in check for it to finish nicely.

19 Likes

Looking good bro. My Bing Dawgs came out really nice … thats a frosty looking that one there

6 Likes

Thanks and its stacking nicely too, has that creme soda leaning smell you spoke of.

5 Likes

More purple:

25 Likes

You have some beautiful coloured plants, so cool.

4 Likes

Beautiful ! Good to see you still active and growin
I can’t figure out how to PM you, did ya get those beans I sent?

1 Like

Hey Man good to see you around and doing good. Sadly I did not get any beans. The only time our post office seems to be efficient is when they take your beans. :cry: There are 2 entry points for mail and the one gets nailed and the other one has no issues so looks like I’m on the bad side. Got my last order from cannabeanery via 3 people. Bit silly really

3 Likes

Well I can assure you they did not find them, and the piece I had them in had very little monetary value and would be of little use to working folks. Lemme do my homework and will try again.

As far as Canabeanery you did better than I, never got my last order and mine did not need to go through customs. Yet another lesson learned with my few dollars

2 Likes

Yeah think it’s just the luck of the draw getting beans over here … I have done trades with folks here on OG and none of the seeds have made it to me but everyone I sent to received their seeds … even though some took 7 months hahaha … really sux this side … I have a massive order coming from Great Lakes and will be pretty gutted if it doesn’t make it in …

6 Likes

@Sunvalley oh good luck man.

@avr1 yeah that place imploded pretty much. How long ago did you send the package? Could still be stuck somewhere

Some freaky grow from a plant I forgot in the veg room after a re-pot during flower:

Citrus Drop:

Bingo pajamas x Stardawg:

1st Aid:

Buckeye Purple runt:

family shot:

15 Likes

@anon98152597 Best I remember it was end of January maybe early Feb, my memory is poor so that’s the best timeline I can give ya. It is possible it’s still in route.
Know how ya’ll feel getting stuff, I always have issues getting gear out of Europe. Never get the green tape, just never shows up in my mailbox

That Buckeye Purple though… just beautiful

3 Likes

Yup last good thing to come from the beanery. I think they are f2’s that Berenger made. I’ve got 6 more seeds so hopefully I can get a male to make more with. Got 3 phenos to chose from for a keeper lady.

3 Likes

Finally got to the point where I have a nice selection of smoke to choose from:

21 Likes

Proper!! Good growing man… always nice to have a choice haha

4 Likes

Thanks man and thanks for the hook ups. Half of that is your strains!

6 Likes

Lucky man! Nice selection, I’m trying to do the same thing.

looking great in here !
is that my First Aid - if it is what do you think of it ?
still got half a pack of the original BEP
and made the cross Back Country Purple which is BEP x GDP runt male
told it’s quite nice
here’s the Mom

Berenger also made some crosses of BEP this is BEP x Gorilla Grape

17 Likes

Oh yeah those look great and was having a look at your back country purple. Would love to buy more strains from you but work’s been super slow so can’t afford to gamble on the post office. Bit silly that it’s legal to grow here but buying or importing seeds isn’t… :unamused:

For the 1st aid here’s a full report:

Seeds popped very easily and grew them in some worm castings and good peat moss. Very happy and easy going throughout veg. The 4 phenos I grew out all had a medium stretch to them but looked to be leaning towards the sativa side of things. I topped once and did no training on them

In flower they also seemed very happy and easy going. Seems to be a medium yielding strain but I’m not the best on yields yet so could give up more. I ran 2 females at 1st but we had rolling blackouts here and the light schedule got messed up so at 55 days they started throwing nanners :disappointed: And when I say messed up its anywhere btw 2 to 4 hours per day during flowering… tried to use supplement lighting but these ladies did not like that.
The next batch which just came down, went 9 weeks with about 20% amber trichs. No nanners or issues on the 2nd batch.

Smell wise they have a mix of citrus lemon with a hint of pine and maybe something fruity and the smell is pretty uniform over the 4 phenos I ran. Smoke wise it’s a very nice even high.

On the medical side of things I’ve smoked some to relieve a stiff and sore shoulder. I’ve made some rosin and I’m heating that up in some coconut oil to make some capsules for pain relief and to give to someone who is in remission from cancer. Wish I had some cash to get it tested just to see what’s in it but overall very happy with it.

8 Likes

Citrus drop:

Shiva Cookies x stardawg:

Flyging temple (shiva x stardawg)

12 Likes

They all looking awesome there bruv… found the Shiva Cookies x Blues a better blend but still dank in there none the less. Flying temples were beasts too… looking FWD to seeing them flower indoors man

4 Likes