Less Noob more Doob

Yeah man me too, just dropped 2 of them into flower and got a few more lined up.

Citrus Drop fading. Lovely creamy, orange smell to it with a hint of spice:

Bingo pajamas x stardawg:

Spitting Cobra:

All the single ladies, next batch of plants getting ready to flower

cuts, cuts, cuts… I keep thinning them out but they batch keeps getting bigger (the 2 plants in the white containers are from seed though). This perpetual setup makes you take some hard decisions on keepers.

19 Likes

Looks like it’s about time you took the “Nooby” out of your screen name

9 Likes

Some really beauties in there. Kudos

3 Likes

Thanks man but sadly I’m still noobing every now and then. Had a bunch of f-ups with gear because I just made so many mistakes in one go. Bad temps, bad soil mix, wasn’t keeping the feeding and ipm schedule on point and then we had rolling blackouts. This current batch has been back on track though

4 Likes

That bingo Stardawg is looking awesome

3 Likes

Yeah man it’s looking to be a good one. It’s stacking really well too, on 5 weeks now and pulling ahead of the rest. Maybe could’ve gotten even better stacking if I wasn’t running the room so cold at night to fuck with the mites

2 Likes

Buds:

22 Likes

Not exactly ordinary ones either by the looks of them. Well done.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Beautiful as always!

3 Likes

Thanks!

When you try super crop but instead its a super crap… not even tape could save it.

Going to cull this citrus drop, I tried to do the whole testing sex thing with lights but the veg > flower > reveg > flower turned her into a mutie. Buds are like 90% hairs

Fall colours:

15 Likes

Made my 1st batch of rosin in coconut oil. It’s the 1st aid strain from Baked Beanz so this will be for medicine. Pretty happy with a solvent less method to make meds but it’s not very economical with only a 15% return on the flower when making rosin (Ima noob there too)

12 Likes

Harvest time on the citrus drop:

Bingo pajamas and stardawg on week 6:

21 Likes

Beautiful colours, great job done … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That Bingo Dawg looking solid bruh

4 Likes

Yeah man it’s only six and a half weeks but already getting the flop. Got another one on 2 weeks and its starting off good too.

7 Likes

Not too much noob going on here. Nice work

5 Likes

Thank you!!

Bingo Pajamas & Stardawg:

21 Likes

nice work there bro !!!

4 Likes

Awesome looking plants!

Hey when you say “the flop” you are referring to bending the plant in flower? I’m worried I won’t have enough space when I start the stretch. Wondering if it’s okay to bend the stems in flower stage . Just a noob trying to learn heh. Thanks!

6 Likes

No when the bud gets so heavy it bends the stalk is what I meant. You can bend the plants a bit in the 1st few weeks of stretch. I used to do a scrog setup but now I just let em go and use the net as support

8 Likes