Let me introduce myself

Hi, I just joined and thought I’d share a little. I’ve been growing for most of the last 10 years, I’ve grown an assortment from auto to heirloom sativa. Currently I have my f13 super silver sour diesel haze from connoisseur seeds, purple pebbles og, and purple glue ( pictured) growing.

I grow in organic soil thats mostly my old gourmet mushroom substrate and roots soil to fluff it a bit, and supplement with roots organic nutrients.

18 Likes

WOW!!! I will be watching this for sure

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

I’ll post a pic of the 1 s^3dh going right now. Next time I do a seed run I’ll give them out. That might be a minute though, I just ordered a duck foot variety called stealth and some freakshow to work with… I might try and do a cross with the s^3dh. Bad thing is, it is about a 14 week flower time. But top shelf when it finishes.

4 Likes

Really nice work @anon93244739!

3 Likes

I am doing a chocolate Thai outside this year like that

but well worth the time

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

Small pic dump of past s3dh grows

14 Likes

Looking real good. Think I’ll stick around and learn something.

1 Like

roots organic makes some qaulity nutrients I’m a big fan of there ingredients, the microbes love the beet vinase, got me thinking about growing and fermenting beets on a large scale for the vegatble farm I work at. That some molasses and comfy and you got some great tea.

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow! Thanks for sharing your grow!!

1 Like

Dont they make molasses from beets, cook it down three times to get sulfered molasses? While your fermenting, cook up some molasses. I read somewhere that molasses is all you need. I only use it as an additive.

Comfry in my tea? I have it growing wild behind my house!

1 Like

They make molasses from sugar beets and sugar cane
@anon93244739 yep comfy is a great compost material and makes great compost tea. Comfry has very deep roots and stores alot of nitroen and other nutrients in it’s leaves, it breaks down really fast and has more protein in it’s leaves then most other plants.

2 Likes