Let me print your HQ Bud/Rosin Pics!

Hey ya’ll, I have an Epson ecotank and some 4x6 glossy photo paper with your name on it.
Today I printed some photos of @JoeCrowe 's awesome rosin pics from their thread The quest for unicorn gold!
The results were so fun that I wanted to make some more. If you have any High-Quality cannabis related photos, I’d love to print some for you and ship them over! I’m approaching finals in college so I can not guarantee how speedy I will be depending on the amount of requests I get. I will be choosing my favorites!
I can laminate them upon request, send me some of your best! And feel free to send them within this thread!
Newbies give back !

21 Likes

Those are wicked cool bud. :smiley::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks! Happen to have any pics for me? :3€ I’m surprised no one is taking me up on my offer yet

3 Likes

I do have a few that we can look at. :wink:
I’ll try and dig em up this weekend.

3 Likes

So I will ask, is linking them in a file sharer fine?

If I post the pics here I wouldnt be able to because the files are too big :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s more than fine

2 Likes

Very well done :love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2: have thought about this a bunch. Really happy you’re here!

2 Likes

I’m diggin through some now as we speak <3 Thank you for the opportunity <3333

@Low.Poly https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240426wgScRgRc heres what I went through and found ;p

I would love lamination on these, thank you :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

First Request for @Pawsfodocaws ! They got a few because I didn’t have a lot of requests yet… Ignore my shiny ass hand, I swear I’m not greasy I must just be a twilight vampire today… These are already packaged and ready to ship. They were laminated upon request.

8 Likes

These look good yes, I’ll dm you

2 Likes

Awesomeness thanks bud!

Paws

2 Likes

Dope pictures paws. Love the fades.

1 Like

Thanks bud. I’ll post them when I get them.

1 Like

Is there something in particular you want to see? I can image basically any microscopic part of the cannabis plant at 22MP.

4 Likes

Anything you would deem visually interesting honestly! I like the close ups a lot or visible trichomes

2 Likes

Something like this? They are end-stage trichomes on a leaf. Takes like 5 min to make an image like this, so it’s pretty easy! The stacking software does introduce a little bit of fuzz.

6 Likes

Yeah this is awesome! I haven’t shipped yours yet (dealing with finals) so if you wanted me to print this one out I totally can

3 Likes

heh heh no you don’t have to print it, but I’m really interested in the rosin photos, that’s for sure. Not many people have seen anything like it.

2 Likes

I really like your zoomed in photography, I hope I see you post more of it on this website. I’ll be sure to figure out the shipping today/tomorrow

1 Like

I’m some kind of maniac, here’s a link to where I first got the camera.

2 Likes