Let’s see those old grow guides and collectibles!

Hey everyone, I’ve been collecting old and rare books about weed for like 20 years… my collection is my most precious possession. Any of you old heads out there have any old grow guides to show off? Let’s see’em! All cannabis collectibles welcome!

40 Likes

I don’t have any! I loaned all mine and never heard from them again,

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

My first real grow guide was one these spiral bound Frank and Rosenthal books, my original was loaned out and never returned, and so was my second copy, lesson learned :joy:, now I have several in varying conditions, this one’s very fine.

44 Likes

Lol, I know right?

3 Likes

Had to wait quite a while to find this set in good condition for a decent price, this set is a pretty recent acquisition.

35 Likes

I wasn’t sure what category to post this in so I hope this works. :sunglasses::pray:

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure this one is the first book to ever have a cannabis plant on the cover.
The Reign of Law
A Tale of the Kentucky Hemp Fields
James Lane Allen, 1900, 1st edition, 1st printing, hardcover with the super rare dust jacket…122 years old.

57 Likes

That is one I had but newer no spiral.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

I have no pictures of OG v1.0 but it was my oldest grow guide.

3 Likes

Here’s a few I have. How about old seed packs?

From around 2000. When Somma released NYC Diesel, containg no Chem or Diesel at all! :thinking:

36 Likes

Yes, old seed packs…way cool! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The emperor wears no clothes
Jack Herer, 1st proof edition, May 1985, signed and numbered #177 / 200. Fine

65 Likes

Man you’ve got some gems my friend. That bible is killer. I have a few ancient books I’ll try and locate as well as some REALLY old high times I was collecting at one point. I actually have been talking about getting into acquiring more old stuff for the main cultivation hub tbch. Sooo cool @buckaroobonsai thank you for sharing bro

8 Likes

Post your stuff up here man :sunglasses: I would love to see it :+1:

4 Likes

I will find them and gladly post them up. Been searching the storage area the last few days anyway . Stupid moving messed up my OCD system now I’m lost lol

5 Likes

The Marijuana Review
Vol.1, #1, 1968, very fine.

43 Likes

The Botany and Ecology of Cannabis
Robert C. Clarke, 1977, Pods Press, very fine.

46 Likes

This thread has some great catalogues, though it could always use more

8 Likes

Those old catalogs are super cool :sunglasses: my collection is sorely lacking any of those… thanks dude :pray:

4 Likes

Youre welcome, these types of threads are my faves.

And the greatest vintage cannabis photography thread ever.

9 Likes