Let’s try one of these 60 bubblegum autos

I got these on the Christmas giveaway 60 day bubblegum autos regular seeds hope it’s a female lol

Some of the fattest seeds I’ve seen I’m going to try pop this badboy the way I pop all my seeds in a plastic tub,I do have a grow going already but I’m adding this bubblegum and a Girl Scout cookies as well

Fingers crossed it’s female

23 Likes

I almost popped one but maybe this might just change my mind

2 Likes

Let’s have a little grow and show ,maybe I’ll do a solo cup grow

4 Likes

Are these the ones @corey welcomed the community with??

3 Likes

All right! We are going to be treated to another of Mark’s strain. Looking forward to your grow. I have his Super 90’s going atm and they are frosty!

6 Likes

Yeah these are the ones Corey gave away

5 Likes

Is it an auto

1 Like

I think most people have found that his “autos” require you to flip to a shorter light cycle to get them to flower - someone referred to them as semi-autos since they will start flowering at 16 hours apparently. I ran some of his autos and they didn’t flower until I flipped them over to a shorter light cycle

8 Likes

Awesome, along for ride. I will be doing them outside tho. A review for me.

1 Like

That’s interesting I run all my autos on 12-12 lighting

3 Likes

then you should be good to go

I sent my brother some seeds he grew outside I grew the same ones indoors his was monsters compared to mine,fucker got 10 ounces dry weight off his plant feeding it shitty tomato food and water from his mates koi pond

5 Likes

I never under stood why people doing longer lights for autos,I’ve always ran 12-12 lights with no problems for all my auto grows

Awesome, I planning on running during our spring. Normally pretty early and warm. Then they’ll be done before our 100+ weather

1 Like

I think it’s the romantic idea that it is an autoflower, and in their mind they could plant it anytime of the year and it will flower automagically in however many days, when that isn’t always true.

1 Like

I’ve never grown any autos, but I remember an old thread showing that the auto under longer lighting period grew bigger (and matured faster?) than the one under shorter periods. What the periods were and the point of yield vs power used I can’t recall.
I do read mentions of successive planting of autos for multiple harvests outdoors, does that not work out with true autos?
With marks “super/semi auto” I think those are the f1 crossing, like his 90 or 105 day strains… While selective breeding of the f2 should make the f3 true autos. Then his 60 day strains are suppose to be true autos.
Someday, I may try testing an auto vs photo going 12/12 from seed. Maybe Compared to an auto under 24hr of light. But the strains would prob have to match as close as possible for it to be a fair comparison.

1 Like

I run autos and photos 12-12 lights ,when I first
Started growing I was reading all this 18-6 then 12-12
I was just like fuck it I’ll run them 12-12 and it works out good this way,since one of my tents is in my bedroom and
My wife works nights but sleeps durning the day lol can’t have the buzzing of lights and fans running
I’ve
Never had a problem I find if the temps are kinda high in the tent plants will stretch

1 Like

Oh, my plan is to take clones of everything to find keepers, then have a collection of mother plants. 12/12 from seed is new to me anyway, no one did it back on the first Overgrow. I didn’t get back into growing till this past summer and first started seeing that it was a thing, along with autos everywhere :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I’m a new grower myself this is my 6th grow… I grow both photos and autos…I get bored sitting around waiting on the photo plants ,the autos just want to make you happy,well they have their ups and downs as well

It’s that you get higher yields with autos under say 18/6 or 20/4 that’s where their bonus is, but if his aren’t true autos then we’ll 12/12 is I guess what you have to do.

6 Likes