Let’s try one of these 60 bubblegum autos

Thats too bad Irishrocker. The two males I culled were about 2 ft.
Smelled great too. Wonder if those were a bad batch you had ?
Or just bad genes.

I don’t know ,did we all not
Get the same seeds from the give away Corey did

1 Like

I wondered also. More than one plant.

I got a pack about 6 months ago from Mark.
I still got 12 left. Im gonna try 6 on my next run .
I really had high hopes for these.

1 Like

The 2 seeds I popped were big fatties as well
I just threw the other 5 seeds in the bin,I’m not wasting anymore time with these

1 Like

I haven’t given up hope on mine, guessing the auto gene didn’t come through but I still am gonna try to grow out and flower it just to see.

I had the 2 small seeds and 1 big. Of the 2 small, 1 couldn’t shed the shell. The other grew like a, well weed. It was ~5" tall so put half way under soil in a cup. The next day it shrived up. I am so hoping the big seed is a girl.
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

My 2 are on death row at the minute lol
They got a week to do something or that’s it
St paddy’s day they have ,took the better looking plant and put it in a bigger pot roots look good see what happens

6 Likes

Here’s that same female from before, just took the pic about 10 minutes ago. According to my calendar if it had followed the autoflower schedule it would be on past week of flower the 9th would have been rough estimate for possibly harvest if it had flowered…

2 Likes

I know after this train wreck grow I will never buy seeds from mark strainly lol
60 day autos my ass

2 Likes

Here’s the bigger of the 2 as of tonight March 10th lol
I binned the other one this is still on death row,it dont seem to be doing anything though the bigger pot would give it a kick in the ass to grow more going to change the lights to 12-12 see what happens it’s not even showing sex yet

3 Likes

Damn yeah seems stunted

Thats some
Really bad genetics it’s got to ST Paddys day maybe the day after depends
On my hangover…

3 Likes

After all this he’s a boy lol funny thing is he did perk up,
But there’s no point keeping it,plus it’s not even an auto well I don’t think so anyway

I started a new grow so he’s going to the bin tomorrow,I hate throwing plants away,you get attached to them lol

3 Likes

Not sure if you have tosses them or not but why not hit them with some gibberelic acid?

I don’t know what that is,but I’m done with this plant wasted far to much time with it,threw the rest
Of the seeds in the bin

2 Likes

I was thinking it might be an intentional flaw in the line…ie: must use gibberelic acid for growth.

I don’t know,
But that’s my grow report over for this strain,genetics are terrible,it wouldn’t
Even be worth keeping it to collect pollen from

2 Likes

I culled the male yesterday female is still mosying along.

Sucks you had to cull it. I haven’t had to yet with a plant. I agree thou it will be hard to once I do thou. It’s like the whole don’t name the puppies you’ll get attached and where not keeping it.

2 Likes