Let us discuss seed giveaways, proper etiquete, self restraint, and seed addiction + Pets

@Foreigner you’re a true class act man! Wasn’t expecting a dibs call on this thread but it made my day

4 Likes

I still gotta pop those White Rhino and Jack Herer seeds you sent me when I first joined up brother. This was a good reminder that I should pop the seeds I get gifted.

4 Likes

Happens all the time, sooner or later they find soil hopefully :wink: u can always pop into the show the grows thread of em if u wanna check out what to expect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad you said that. I couldn’t remember. You DM me and I’ll send you something. I don’t think I offered. I have some nice stuff. I do have your strain from JP.

1 Like

While this subject is hot. As someone just 1 year into growing. How the hell do these co-ops work? The giveaway game I ain’t got time for to jump into as soon as messages are posted.

6 Likes

Someone does a CO-OP seed run.
They create a sign up list and users sign up. This is for TL2 and TL3 members.
When seeds are done they are shipped to the distributors for distribution. Canadian runs go to me, USA runs to go G-pas. I pack up all the Canadian seeds, take out our portion and send the rest to G-pas. She packs up all the USA runs, sends me the Canadians share. She then sends the seeds to the other distributors for their countries. There is a distributor for each country.
Twice a year around spring and fall a box is put together with seeds from each CO-OP run that was sent in.
Those who signed up provide addresses and pay a $2 to $2.50 per strain donation (this amount is due for each individual sign up), depending on location, as well as pay for the shipping cost to have items shipped to them.
Once paid the distributor packages all strains you have signed up for and ships them to you.

9 Likes

It took me a minute. You will find out…

1 Like

Don’t be afraid. I have gotten some nice stuff.
Bed time for me also.

1 Like

Boy did this topic just go full friggin circle…

I was about to go get your response from yesterday, then looked down to see you responding. I had to giggle just a bit…

:slight_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

Fuck yea. Thanks yo. That’s a good explanation.

3 Likes

He is a good guy.

1 Like

Go feed plants Doug :sunglasses:

@DougDawson

6 Likes

Weren’t you feeding ur plants?

2 Likes

No problem, as one of the distributors I have been asked that question a lot. I have a cut and paste response on my desktop, lol. If you have any other questions you can always PM me. It’s a really simple process once you know how it works :v:

LOL, yeah. It all worked out, folks gave their opinions and in the end the whole thread stayed civil. So it was a win IMO. As for the answer, the post was still on my screen and I have answered that question so many times I have a response ready to copy and paste. So much easier then typing it over and over :rofl:

Working on it bro. Sitting in the basement in front of my tv mixing fresh nutes.

11 Likes

I’m sitting in front ofctv watching bkfc smoking the Monkey From Space

4 Likes

Bare knuckle fighting championship? Soto vs Goodjohn tonight I believe.

1 Like

what landrace are you looking for? i have one right now and plan on making seeds as soon as i get a tent and industrial license.

3 Likes

Will be NUTS !

Good John would not quit if you cut his arm off

@DougDawson

1 Like

Might need more than a tent…

1 Like

More of this please☝️

Hell if I could grow 40 plants at a time I would. But I’m 31 I got a lot of time ahead of me hopefully

I will say I don’t try to double enter on stuff THAT definitely weighs on my conscious

5 Likes