Let's all show our appreciation for Lemonade Joe and all the staff for the 420 event

Hey there OG. I think everyone should take a second and think about just how much work this 420 event has turned into. Not only setting up the event and working with the sponsors but assigning tickets to folks has got to be a monumental task. Each thread must be gone though, participants identified, member level and supporter status verified and so on. This is a huge amount of work that must have LemonadeJoe and all his team working so hard for all of us. Take a minute and give your thanks to all involved by saying a few words. I for one am so grateful to all those involved and want to say I for one am very thankful for you all and your efforts.

One thing I might add, please don’t tag the staff with the @ symbol, they don’t need tons of notifications. Use their names if you want to say something to an individual as I am sure they will see these when they read through the thread :slight_smile:

60 Likes

I have to say thanks Joe!!! You try and take care of your people. One Love

3 Likes

Big round of applause for Joe, the staff, and all the sponsors

2 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe and @DougDawson and everyone else who not only put on this event but also make this forum as fun and informative and friendly as it is.

3 Likes

Thanks are definitely in order! A percentage of those prize offerings would have bee amazing but this was huge! Big thanks to @LemonadeJoe and the many sponsors who put this together!

2 Likes

I think it’s an amazing idea Thanksgiving for us was awesome @LemonadeJoe and since joining u personally have gone outta your way to make sure that I didn’t need help with anything but to reach out anytime…so it’s very much appreciated for the amazing events this 420 thank you for making it possible to be a part of the OG community The Doc

1 Like

Joe and all the OG team I love you all. Keep doing your thing and keep this site growing.
Now form an orderly queue so I can show my appreciation properly. :wink:

2 Likes

You folks are awesome but please stop tagging folks with the @ symbol, just use their screen names. They will still see your comments when they read the thread but I don’t want them bombarded with notifications while they are already so busy :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Thanks @DougDawson!! Thanks to all the @moderators!!! And a major thanks to @LemonadeJoe and @Northern_Loki!!! And thanks to all the staff, sponsors, and or anyone else who helped in making this amazing event possible!! OG to the Core!!!
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for being you OG staff and all the great things you do for the OG community. :heart_eyes: :v:

Some nice things being raffled away. Thanks joe

Yes totally agree Doug! A big thanks to the sponsors, Moderators and Joe and team OG who worked so hard on the 420 event, and beyond! I’m sure it is a full time job all year round so thank all of you guys. It’s the best community online because of all your efforts :smile: :green_heart: :metal:

Freaking great show of it Joe! THANKS!

Thank you and thanks to our sponsors for making the week special and for helping quite a few folks along the way!

4 Likes

Fun times , thanks everyone , this place is the best : )

3 Likes

Thank you OG staff, sponsors, members. You all make my weed world go round and it’s much appreciated.
This event has been spectacular, not to mention the generosity from everyone giving away seeds etc…
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::v::v::v:

420 Blaze It!

Thanks @LemonadeJoe for all your amazing work and dedication to the sport

Outstanding @LemonadeJoe rock on with your bad self

1 Like

Keep telling them Doug , I think it’s sinkin in lol
: )

4 Likes

Not just the 420 action but the site in general. I don’t do social media. This is my social media. :wink: Much thanks from an OG noob! love it and the community!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who makes this place the place it is. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like