Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

yup you sent two of wc and 2 of apple fritter
will do, I plan to veg each one for a while, i like to have backups of backups. My cloner is almost always running unless itā€™s being cleaned. Definitely down to share.

2 Likes

big ass bowl

2 Likes

What was their shape when hit? Soft, floppy, stems hard or mushy , leaf shape??? In box like what 6 days i think , maybe 5 ?? Were paper towels bone dry or still damp???

1 Like

They were surprisingly good looking. they wer curled a little, not so much wilted. the stems were healthy and nottt mushy. the towels at te bottom were still a bit moist also, so great packing. the leaves are a little weak, but I think theyā€™ll perk up by morning.

2 Likes

AWESOME!!!

Leafs funky cause i bent the shit out of them fitting into that box. Big long leafs, had to bend and curl them to fit. They will be just fine then. Towels moist, stems hard, no yellowing, your golden

SWEET!!! Glad your present arrived the way i intended it to :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad everything worked out also, man thank you again. Now that Iā€™m properly stonedā€¦I need to try and water my plants lol :rofl:

1 Like

Going in to work after I take a few bats lolā€¦ wanted to show this cause I like it

Still smoking lolā€¦ Iā€™ve gotten a better buzz than normal today and I have to contribute it to this thread šŸŖ“

6 Likes

Smoke for me while Iā€™m stuck inside bro!

2 Likes

Am stuck in a loop with the Mac 1 canā€™t seem to put her down

5 Likes

Hogplumā€™s NL Haze #30!

7 Likes