Let's go indoors, it's snowing outside!

Just bought a bag of it bulk through the mail. Bet the mail man was glad to get that stink bomb out of his truck. Hehehe.

2 Likes

he got OWNED by THE oneandonly 99%! lol to get him good next time send some fish-bone meal with it(if you dont like him). :persevere:

1 Like

Throw some neem seed meal in there while you’re at it.

1 Like

No, he’s a good guy, I won’t do that to him.

:mailbox:

2 Likes

I had a very old companion stop By and he needed a single plant to get himself going. So I let him choose which female he wanted. He chose the one named after my oldest daughter the Troublemaker LOL good luck taken care of that one he’ll have his hands full. Anyway I’m down to 6 girls now and overnight they went from 12 to 6

From seed these went into dirt on dec. 2 right on schedule! flipped to 12/12 new years eve! man they’re jamming!

4 Likes

Enough said.

OG front and center.

1 Like

if i have a dollar to my name and you need a dollar, you will be one dollar richer and i will be one carma point richer! we both win :innocent:

3 Likes

Things you can do with male plant leftovers!! . Make a bouquet for the wife…

Make a centerpiece for a fancy dinner table
Or just make a salad and add some Italian dressing

4 Likes

extensive branching achieved👽

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ready to hang the heavy fruits.

99%

1 Like

Omg I blinked and the first stretch has begun!!!

6 Likes

I suppose it is time to start roping them down huh?

99%

So, I might have to take a poll here. What I have left now is 2 headband X green crack. And two that I had marked Kush,I believe to be original Kush crossed with either g_13 or a cinderella 99. And 2 Charlie’s Angels

Charlie’s Angels
greenband unknown old kush mix. ill pull them out and get better pics, but just after like 5 days 4 plants have gone waay taller than the other 2, and realistically i could take my biggest 2 and scrog them to fill the whole space. what id like to do is keep the 4 big sativa crosses and give away the 2 indica dom plants they just dont fit!

2 Likes

OK, I’ll vote.

What are we voting for?

99%

weather to kill (or give away) the 2 shortees. and just run 2 strains, or leave all 6 and see what happens when plants are overcrowded,

If someone you know needs or really wants that makes sense. Running 4 plants larger, makes sense, but running all 6 is Overgrowing it.

I vote for all 6.

99%

2 Likes

fuck it. its the name of the site, my new nickname apparently, killer weed, and my whole lifestyle… OG is the theme, OG is what we get. ill run them all to fruition! phat fruition@

3 Likes

We got action

if you double click you can see the first sugar starting to appear on the leaves. MMMMMMMm :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You get an “atta boy” for that.

Besides, I have to wait 4 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours and 27 minutes before I can like anyone.

LIKE!

99%

2 Likes