Lets go Maryland! First legal day

Today is the first day Maryland goes full recreational! Lets burn a few and celebrate :partying_face: :partying_face: :evergreen_tree:

46 Likes

8 Likes

Sweet, Maryland beat us to it eh? So can I drive over the 301 bridge & hit the first old medical dispensary I see now or wassup?
200w (8)

14 Likes

Yes you can

7 Likes

184e0e4bc6
Great news BUT…Who is making all the money ?? Is the little guy screwed as usual ?

8 Likes

Congrats OGs

3 Likes

Lucky You! Congrats :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Southern MD checking in. 301 bridge open and clear @Gonzo first dispensary north is in white plains between La Plata and Waldorf on southbound side. Can’t miss it, next to the Moose lodge and called Chesapeake Apothecary. All I can tell ya haven’t been there in years.

Bridge recently rebuilt in anticipation

7 Likes

I am sooooooo glad I live in MD! HELL TO THE YEAH!!! :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::tophat::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congrats to my neighbors! Y’all smoke one to celebrate :tada:

6 Likes

CONGRATS ALL Y’ALL!!!

4 Likes

Congrats to Maryland for coming to their senses.
When I was in the Army, I lived in Maryland for some training at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Beautiful country.
I wish the rest of the country would quit fucking around. It’s rediculous.

10 Likes

Congrats to Maryland.
Hope the legalization is a smooth transition.

4 Likes

Stoked for you guys! Enjoy freedom my friends! Much love and respect to one and all!

5 Likes

I remember when AZ went legal. It was the best day. Took a huge rip for freedom that day. lol

Congrats MD!

8 Likes

Yay for Maryland!

The first day of Canna Freedom in MA the local dispo had to rent a fairground just for the parking and it was over an hour wait to get inside! I waited in line next to a cop who was as anxious and happy as I was!

Enjoy the Moment, :upside_down_face: :grin: :heart_eyes:
-Grouchy

7 Likes

Funny enough I didn’t even notice :sweat_smile: I been walking past the police department smoking a joint nearly everyday since I moved here, hell last week a pig stopped me while I was smoking a joint and walking the dogs just to give them treats. Ain’t even put it out, but I was fully prepared to say something smart to him lol.

9 Likes

Good news for you, hope that spreads fast worldwide.

2 Likes

welcome maryland

2 Likes

Duck them , I do exactly the same and we are not legal here , duck them

5 Likes