Let's GrOw, Mo! My first grow journal ๐Ÿ’œ

Using @toastyjakes as a mentor Iโ€™m beginning my journal for growing!
After a scrumptious meal with him (dude can cook) he sent me on my way with lots of knowledge and a few tasks.

Growing 3 little auto gems to start.
Happy Frog Soil
Custom Nutes (hooked it up)
3- 2 gallon pots
Seed popped in paper towels on 2/1
In soil 2/5
Toastys old light setup for 2ร—2 area

Iโ€™m excited about this journey & cant wait for the chance to show off my babies!

39 Likes

Cool! Always nice to have a buddy close by with some wisdom, canโ€™t wait to see how it goes for you. :v:

9 Likes

Glad to have ya here at OG ! Welcome toast will be an excellent mentor for ya looking forward towards your grow journal.

6 Likes

Sounds like a 1 stop shop got you completely set up to grow ,hope he sent you home with a smoke for the road .

8 Likes

If you need anything along the way donโ€™t hesitate to inbox me Iโ€™m just south of STL in jeffco

4 Likes

Play a lot of disc golf as well :wink: maybe one day we can play a round and smoke a couple

6 Likes

Welcome to OG. Shame you have to hang out with that @toastyjakes guy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Iโ€™m from not too far from STL.

Pizza sucks here in Michigan! It needs to be paper thin squares with a cornmeal cracker crust that shreds your mouth.

They donโ€™t get it.

Good luck! Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll do fine.

5 Likes

What a hook up ! Blessing to know some helpful, friendly people in this place!

Welcome to OG and look forward to seeing your budding plants come to fruition for you.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, brah!!! Theres nothing like growing your own smoke!!! Super rewarding experience!!!

5 Likes

Female grower, thanks man happy to be here learning :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lol had to go and tell them thatโ€ฆ

Get some pics up and get on with it already, Jesus Christโ€ฆ You planted them yet? Huh? Hurry up damn it!

For real thoughโ€ฆ AQAP

7 Likes

If it doesnโ€™t have provel is it even pizza

4 Likes

It does change the tone of discourse, doesnโ€™t it?

Iโ€™m convinced the only reason everyone loves @TrevorLahey is they still think of him as Lucy.

4 Likes

Except if I told you all it was my sister, It would really get your goat lol

8 Likes

Hahahaha yes!

Iโ€™ll agree with that statement

2 Likes

For real though, sheโ€™s got good lights (not the coolest or as efficient), some good genes to start with, fem autos for beginners lol and the space to do it in

Now she just needs to continue listening to us and we may get to see some pretty plant pictures

8 Likes

Working on the picturesโ€ฆ Have to get the curtains squared away for the lighting :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

happy grow kiddo โ€ฆ

2 Likes

Iโ€™m waiting โ€ฆ

:sunglasses:

3 Likes