Let's see them seed collections!

Some people may not like to show, this is no place for you. Show me what ya got! :crazy_face: if you show me yours I’ll show you mine :wink:.

42 Likes

giphy_s

7 Likes

There’s my vault

18 Likes

That’s awesome man! Right on.

4 Likes

My collection is humbled by yours

16 Likes

We all had to start somewhere

5 Likes

Beautiful collection. This is no contest. I just wanted to see how many people would post here, I enjoy collecting and growing hard af! :laughing:

5 Likes

Willing to give up any of that Bog gear :wink:

1 Like

They are reserved for preservation. Sorry bud…

4 Likes

I figured. That’s what I would have done with them. I’ve got Bog Bubble I’m preserving right now

5 Likes

Right on. I’m growing clone onlys right now. I need to hop back in the seed popping game, but fuck me, that fritter and mac1 are some awesome cuts. Buds buds buds. No nanners ever!!!

8 Likes

Mine looks just like yours!

310ish packs plus thousands of beans I’ve made myself ^^

8 Likes

Yup, thats where I’m at!

2 Likes

What a list I will have to get mine typed up what version of the blue magoo do you got dynasty has a bx3 available I’ve been thinking of scooping my mom calls me mr magoo thought it would be a fun one to run for that reason :joy:

6 Likes

Not quite sure, I just broke a list out. I don’t want to search through 300 plus packs lol. I got tired of writing them down, the txt box was having trouble keeping up…but if your really wondering. I’ll go look sometime soon, sound good bud?

3 Likes

For sure I can see that being a hassle I have a hard time finding things in my one smallish box :joy: if your ever scrounging around looking for something and come across it and remember that would be dope appreciate it bud :+1:

4 Likes

Wow! some really awesome collections guys! :clap:

I’ll see what I got.

3 Likes

Thanks, and I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Draig is gonna show ours…Just wish I still had a list of every strain we’ve ever grown that is NOT in there!!

4 Likes

Holy hell. I don’t feel so bad about my collection anymore. :v:

Maybe I’ll try snapping a pic of mine. I have a lot of stuff from small breeders from strainly. As well as some stuff from seedbanks.

6 Likes