Let's see those scrog screens

Just built a new scrog screen but wondering if there’s other better options out there,
let’s see those screens!

11 Likes

Here are just a few of my ScrOG grows. :+1::seedling:

27 Likes

Sure can’t argue with success!
What have you worked out for the best ‘floor to screen’ distance?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Current grow, purple arrow

Outside this summer, rainbow kush

13 Likes

Those were all in my old 2x3 cab the screen is about 6-8" above the bed and the holes are spaced every 2".

3 Likes

5fcebfea006ad937321877
One of the better scrogs I pulled off, all Sunshine Daydream.

21 Likes

Once I get my new box made I plan to try doing a scrog setup. So hopefully I learn a few things.

3 Likes

I enjoy doing scrogs in general. I think just being more hands on/ technical makes it more fun really. As far as yield goes, I’m not sure there was a noticeable difference. Anyone have any solid evidence of increased yield?

3 Likes

This is my first attempt.

After reading this i will take @ReikoX advice and lower my screen next time. Ans go with 2 inch spaces not the 4 inch trellis net I am using now.

9 Likes

Even if your scrog wasn’t ideal the plants look plenty healthy. I’d rather be green thumb and work on the setup than be good at setup but killing/over loving my babies

3 Likes

I’m seriously wondering about Scroggins. Looks amazing @ReikoX :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::herb:

3 Likes

Previously:

My first try at a scrog. RQS Critical

20201030_185219

Had to quickly improvise a 2nd trellis net for this one.
Used green garden fence but this sucks bigtime.
I’m using the same base trellis for the next grow but as a 2nd trellis i’m just using a store-bought net

And currently:

Kosher tangie kush

Ever since starting my first attempt at a scrog i’m hooked. Best way to grow for me right now. Hands down

16 Likes

The stand, eh?

I prefer to have the lower trellis stiff. I use pvc and garden wire. Then I can pin them down to it. When they get taller if need be ill use a nylon or plastic net.

2 Likes

@ wrdboy…Picture 3 is the epitome of scroggage. Look at the even spacing in the axial meristems. I mean don’t try to get much better because you’re really pretty close😎

4 Likes

here’s a small 2×2 2 gg4 icecream cake f2, and a goji clone.:v:t5:

7 Likes

An update on the kosher tangie kush scrog

7 Likes

How many plants you got in there? And how old? They are looking great

1 Like

You can see in my previous post (the yella looking pics) : 6 plants and at the time of the pics the stretch was just about done. (About 2 weeks into flowering, i switched to 12/12 after about 6 weeks after planting)

The stretch on this onewas insane by the way.

I tried using more plants and hanging the trellis lower this time to see if i would win some time to fill in the screen. But after this experiment i won’t be using any more than 4 plants in there at the max. (I’ll probably try with only one next time)

1 Like

18 Likes