Let's take a little vacation shall we

Hey there OG. So it’s finally time for my wife and I to go enjoy some time at the lake and thought I would invite you all along for the trip. In a couple hours we start the journey and it’s going to be tons of fun. Got a new trailer hitch installed yesterday so I can launch my boats. Will be doing some hiking, atv’ing, boating and enjoying some camp fires along with some outdoor concerts on the big screen. Come along for the ride if you like. Got lots of room, plenty of weed, loads of whiskey and a song in our hearts. I do think I am packing too many clothes though, can’t seem to get my bag closed :slight_smile:

unknown (1)

67 Likes

Hope you and the Mrs. enjoy your vacation. Love your boat and the other toys.BTW who needs clothes :grin: have a great weekend brother! :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

The second boat, Grew, is interesting looking. What kind of boat is it?

4 Likes

Wooo party at @DougDawson s other house!

6 Likes

It’s a 1975 Grew runabout. The first boat pictured is a 1969 Chrysler Valiant.

10 Likes

The shape reminds me of the old mahogany Chris Crafts.

4 Likes

Hope meanwhile you won’t lose your “Member of the Month” badge frech|nullxnull, have a great time, looks you’ve got everything you need … Aplausos(1)

4 Likes

LOL, check my badges brother, I don’t have that one frech|nullxnull I just like the title :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks it’s been supressed because of you being a hoarder… hoorayejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

Have a great time Doug! :v:

4 Likes

a2153ca1-36ea-4991-8548-dd0bb03c19cb_text

8 Likes

LOL, I guess I have to try to be less selfish. I will work on it :wink:

Thanks bud.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen a Chrysler in a dog’s age… and that Grew is local legend material. Locally built too.

Have fun!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Jeez, you sure know how to vacation! Looks like a blast!

5 Likes

Thanks bud. The Grew was my dads and the Chrysler was my Grandpa’s. I used to call it Big Red but than I got bigger, lol. The Four Winns is comfy though.

4 Likes

Yep may want to unpack some clothes…… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

LOL, I just tossed it in the SUV open :slight_smile: I am allowed to carry 150 grams after all.

5 Likes

enjoy your vacation @DougDawson! it sure looks like you know how to unwind. i never realized you could vacation like that, you’re blowing my mind. i cannot wait til the days when i’m toting jars of my own beautiful homegrown around.

5 Likes

Well all packed up and clones are in the car. Glad I double checked things cause I almost forgot the vape, live resin and half an oz of mushrooms :slight_smile: Now that would have been sad.

36 Likes

Haha and some veg plants?!?!?

5 Likes